Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to buy Giulia with Gloss Yellow Calipers with Black Script ? Not available in all zip codes I tried ( at least 5-6, different states MD, IL, OH, TX, MO). So I will have to order.
Can someone please post a picture of how they look

Thanks in advance and sorry if is already posted somewhere, guide me there I will look again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
They look great on Rosso and rosso competizione
Looking for a TI, Vesuvio Grey, Ti Sport Package, Yellow Calipers, 19 inch dark Hole Wheels, 225/40R19 255/35R19 Summer tires, HP. Bi Xenon Headlamps, Radio with NAV, Harman Kardon,Black Leather Interior.
MSRP 45390.00 It's not that complicated, but NO Dealer near Charlotte,NC has any in stock or on order.
Would really like to see on in the flesh before purchasing. Do not like to order and wait 3-4 months.
P.S. Maybe I just wait for the 2 door or the VELOCE if ever.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Looking for a TI, Vesuvio Grey, Ti Sport Package, Yellow Calipers, 19 inch dark Hole Wheels, 225/40R19 255/35R19 Summer tires, HP. Bi Xenon Headlamps, Radio with NAV, Harman Kardon,Black Leather Interior.
MSRP 45390.00 It's not that complicated, but NO Dealer near Charlotte,NC has any in stock or on order.
Would really like to see on in the flesh before purchasing. Do not like to order and wait 3-4 months.
The 35w headlights just became available on the Ti a week or so ago and almost none (if any) had the staggered. Order on Ti is 10 weeks, 3-4 months is for the QV. I'm a bit brain dead from today so shoot me a pm with your email and I should be able to answer any question and give more info on the chance of catching one before the order timeframe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did order this config today:- Hope to get the car by June

Sport Leather Seats
Aluminum Interior Accents
Black /Ice Interior Colors
Alfa Rosso (Red) Exterior Paint
Driver Assistance Static Package
Driver Assistance Dynamic Package
Ti 19-inch Sport Package
19-Inch X 8-Inch Dark 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels --
225/40R19 All Season Performance Tire --
Gloss Yellow Calipers with Black Script $0
High Performance Bi-Xenon Headlamps $700
Dual-Pane Sunroof
with Navigation
MSRP of 49,440

Fingers crossed

Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hello Davesco,

I am also in the Charlotte area (Gastonia to be exact). Last week after seeing the Blue Quadrifoglio at Rick Hendrick in Concorde, I was so impressed that I ordered one in Rosso Competizione amd red calipers. To keep the price down as much as possible, really way more than I wanted to spend anyway, the only option that I opted for is dark stock wheels, upgraded sound system and carbon fiber steering wheel. Total came to $77,570 did not realize that the Tri coat red is a $2200 option. However, could not do without. They said that production for the next batch will start in april and probably will not see it until early summer. Frankly being Italian myself (right off the boat) what that means is late Summer. I am ok with that as it gives me time to get money part arranged. I plan to keep this puppy for a long time. I has a 164Q that kept for 15years, awesome car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Couldn't agree more about your choice of colors. So much so that I refinished my calipers from Red to Yellow. See difference below. Total cost was about $500. Not cheap - but worth it to me.
Looking to do the same to my red calipers, did a local shop do this for you, or did you paint them yourself?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Looking to do the same to my red calipers, did a local shop do this for you, or did you paint them yourself?
Just keep in mind that you will lose any warranty for the finish of your brake calipers by changing the paint.

Brembos paint goes through an extensive process which prevents any discoloration.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I too love the yellow, but my car came with black - I have a blue car - not crazy about re painting them. Has anyone exchanged them before?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just keep in mind that you will lose any warranty for the finish of your brake calipers by changing the paint.

Brembos paint goes through an extensive process which prevents any discoloration.
Thanks for the heads up. I assume this just voids the warranty on the breaks and not the whole car? If it voided the whole car that'd be absurd.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I assume this just voids the warranty on the breaks and not the whole car? If it voided the whole car that'd be absurd.
Absolutely not. You only lose warranty coverage from your 4 year 50k bumper to bumper on the modded part. However, having modded the part, you now open yourself to scrutiny by the dealer and manufacturer if there is issue with, lets say, your caliper piston, master cylinder or any issues with your brakes because a crucial part of the system was modded which may or may not have caused a secondary issue. At this point it becomes an opinion on who's right and who's wrong in regards to warranty denial and for the most part, the dealer will win.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
I honestly think the yellow calipers were the final deciding factor in my purchase. They look great with the Stromboli Gray. One of my favorite elements of the car.

Attachments

Reactions: MakeitRain

·
Registered
953 Posts
I honestly think the yellow calipers were the final deciding factor in my purchase. They look great with the Stromboli Gray. One of my favorite elements of the car.
It does look beautiful. Those rims are very classy and the lighter color of the rims goes really well with the Gray. The yellow calipers is the cherry on top.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts