Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Giulia TI
284 Posts
The "Extended Testing" sticker should be on the driver's front window. At least that's where i saw one on a 2018.

Reactions: Crosshairs

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Q4
183 Posts
104 miles. It was a 2018 that I bought in 2020. It had a few test drives and a dealership swap. I got an amazing deal, so it doesn’t bother me.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0
104 Posts
I think mine (not QV) was around 280 miles when I got it
It was the first week of the release and the dealer had only couple of cars. Mine was among the test drive ones. Though it bothers that many took it for a spin, I just couldnt resist owning the car. I took it

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
We’re about to pick up our 2020 factory built and after speaking with the sales man there’s 72 miles on the odometer. I’ve seen people saying there’s sometimes an extended inspection drive sticker on the car. Where has it been found before so I can see if there’s one on the new car.
It will be on the drives side door glass

·
Registered
2020 Giulia TI
284 Posts
My 2018 had 85 miles; my current 2020 had 24 at delivery. 18 was from dealer stock, 20 was special order.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine had 35 miles when I test drove it and I only went 5 miles on my test drive and then drove it off the lot that afternoon. Its always one of the first things I check as it always an indication if the car has been heavily test driven or abused by the actual stealership.

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
about 100 mi were on my qv when it was delivered to me. Figured the dealership owner drove her home a few times. all good:)

41 - 52 of 52 Posts