Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine had 17 when I test drove it and over 60 when I got back to the dealer and purchased it...it was the only one they had with the set up I wanted..........however it was black and I really wanted blue or red.....

I think as long as it was under just a few miles it would have been others test driving it or movement about the dealership...but there are always concerns about the test driver from **** that trashes the car. But with the sales person present that is less likely. I can't imagine any sales type not accompanying anyone in a QV.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My TI had 18 miles on it

·
Registered
54 Posts
mine had 106 on it. got BS answer about the mileage. didn't really care, just typical car dealer!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks everybody. I was tripping. I'm not 100% convinced. I should have asked before buying but really what's to worry about. I got an amazing price. Period.
Exactly, and its under warrenty so enjoy.

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
My base model had 85 which I consider high.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My QV had 92 miles and the little sticker on the window

·
Registered
129 Posts
My QV had 27

·
Registered
201 Posts
My special order Ti had 7 miles.

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
You don’t have a red one, do you? I saw one on 114 today by Stop and shop......
Right neighborhood, but mine is a Montecarlo Blue Ti Q4 Sport with red calipers.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I test drove one QV that had a sticker on the driver side window that said it was normal for the car to have up to 60 miles put on it as a part of testing during the manufacturing process.

Mine had 45 on it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
362 miles; mine was test driven a bit, including me

·
Registered
1 Posts
We’re about to pick up our 2020 factory built and after speaking with the sales man there’s 72 miles on the odometer. I’ve seen people saying there’s sometimes an extended inspection drive sticker on the car. Where has it been found before so I can see if there’s one on the new car.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts