Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of OEM dark five-spoke 18" wheels without tires.

possibility to also exchange for my high quality replica 18" 5-hole set currently using for winter. (with or without tires)
18x8 ET30 made by Mille Miglia.

Attachments

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Those brights look good! My ideal Giulia is Trofeo White, 19" sport package with bright 5-holes, and chrome window trim. Seriously! I wound up with darks on Alfa red, which I really like, too!

Anyway, did you see in the Vendor section of the Classifieds here that someone was selling some 19" Tecno darks? Those were the staggered-width for RWD, wrong model and wrong size, but they're OEM so maybe they have 18" 5-hole, too.

Good luck!

Reactions: appolon

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,439 Posts
Check with dealers in your area. I got a set of 18" "take-offs" that I'm using as winter wheels.

Separately, did you add a "Veloce" badge to your car's front fender/wing since your garage picture was taken?

I've never seen so many temporary "garage tents" as are in the background of your first image. Are they very common in Montreal? How much snow can they withstand before collapsing on the car or truck beneath?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check with dealers in your area. I got a set of 18" "take-offs" that I'm using as winter wheels.

Separately, did you add a "Veloce" badge to your car's front fender/wing since your garage picture was taken?

I've never seen so many temporary "garage tents" as are in the background of your first image. Are they very common in Montreal? How much snow can they withstand before collapsing on the car or truck beneath?
no Take-offs available at dealerships at the moment.

Yes, the badges were added later, I got the Veloce badges from the dealership on my last trip to Greece. 60 euro

The garage tents are only allowed in suburbs of Montreal from November to March, many people seem to like the practicality, we get lots of snow!, they are pretty reliable.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Chipshot, could you please post some pics of your car with winter setup?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,439 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts