Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new here! i just got my 20 giulia this week but need an exhaust and there doesnt seem to be that many affordable options. so i was looking to buy any used exhaust for under 500. thanks!

also i live in NY if you want to meet up

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you like we can meetup somewhere and you can listen to my vibrant + resonator delete, im in NJ.

tbh - while it has a nice and unobtrusive tone, its not the cleanest sound ive ever heard. There‘s something after the turbo, or perhaps the turbo itself in these cars that makes everything sound....phlegmatic and cloggy, without conviction.

frankly ive heard some of these high dollar exhausts and they dont sound that much different from a muffler delete.

there are quite a few vibrant clips on the forums and on youtube.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@toradora i would love to hear it!!! Unfortunately i cant do a resonator delete because the car is a lease, but ive been thinking about getting a custom fabricated axle back, that way if i do trade in the car, i can put it back to stock.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Okay, let me know in PM or whatever. I typically take my mental health drives Sat and/or Sun mornings, 8a-1p that kind of thing.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
What about just replacing the catback section of the exhaust (with the resonator) with a tube from supersprint and leave the stock axleback seciton in place? I think you can get that one piece of pipe for cheap (under $500). See what Alfissimo or the other vendors of Supersprint have to say about feasiblity and expected sound. I would bet its not half bad...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts