Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would but maybe not back to back.

I find cars to be like a sweet shop..there are so many and I kind of just want to try them all. I’ll probably try an M series next..be nice to go back to manual for a while.

Reactions: SirRog

·
Registered
437 Posts
Only if i totalled it. I dont understand trading my giulia for a giulia

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Lots of good feedback. 😀 I figured we’d mostly be likely to buy again. Heading to the dealer next week to investigate options. My sales guy indicates ordering exactly what we want is potentially a good way to go. Still agonizing over colors etc. 🤔 still love my Monte Blue.....but wouldn’t it feel like we didn’t get a new car if we got the same color? 1st world issues for sure. Decisions, decisions ........
I was on the verge of getting another MC until I saw the green, then it was all over. Nice to have a bit of a change.

·
Registered
17’ Giulia Ti, 18’ 4C, 91’ Spider Veloce
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I was on the verge of getting another MC until I saw the green, then it was all over. Nice to have a bit of a change.
MC is an awesome color IMO. Loved it since first seeing it. And your new Verde is beautiful too. I think we are leaning toward the Black and Tan sport interior vs Lusso this go. How have you found the sport interior (seating esp) coming from the Lusso? The light Lusso interior in our 17 has been beautiful but tough to keep clean. So even if we go MC exterior again a Black and Tan interior would be a change. I like the Comp Red too....my better half is not sold (yet) 🙂on red.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I got the 2018 ti to replace my M3 as a daily. I liked that so much I got the quad in 2020 to replace a 911. There have been days when I wondered if I should have bought two cars that look essentially the same (both black). I can't find something that I like to replace either of them with. It's probably the end of the petrol road and not a bad way to end it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had a '17 which I loved but was totaled in a flood. I wouid have kept it "forever" except for that, but I love my '20 but I wouldnt have traded the '17 in. Note though, I bought, did not lease both of mine. Not enough of a difference for me to trade it in, otherwise.

·
Registered
17’ Giulia Ti, 18’ 4C, 91’ Spider Veloce
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Don’t know what I’d replace it with. Maybe the same spec but the new Ocra colour.
Orca.....That’s a bold move man! But I get it!
Could be awesome. My dealer has an Ocra Stelvio coming.

·
Registered
2019 Giulia Veloce Ti, 2015 4C LE, 1998 916 GTV Spider, 2019 Civic Type R
84 Posts
Orca.....That’s a bold move man! But I get it!
Could be awesome. My dealer has an Ocra Stelvio coming.
I’ve only ever had bright coloured cars. And think it will be a perfect colour to match the carbon pack on my current car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Most probably yes, especially if Alfa would build a Giulia QV Sportwagon with Q4 (dream machine for me).
Very curious though of how the new Genesis G70 Shooting brake will look like, and how it drives compared to Giulia.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Very interesting. Hope the majority of the +8K members could respond. That would be good data to discuss, instead of the Customer Report's BS floating around. So far, if I read correctly, about 4 NO's and 21 YES's. So, 84% would buy another Giulia. Not bad, I think. Only 25 responses so, not representative, evidently.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Very interesting. Hope the majority of the +8K members could respond. That would be good data to discuss, instead of the Customer Report's BS floating around. So far, if I read correctly, about 4 NO's and 21 YES's. So, 84% would buy another Giulia. Not bad, I think. Only 25 responses so, not representative, evidently.
the sales data should tell you. I bet it’s very low second time buyers. Less than 10% my guess. I would think more People go from 2.0 to QV than go from 2.0 to 2.0 , QV to QV or QV to 2.0. Car is great. But how many times you buy the same car over an over with no major refresh. Touch screen. Folding backseat. And telemetry isn’t really a big draw in 2021. Maybe 2013.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been leasing my 2020 Ti since last November. No issues other than the rear differential noise that the dealer is trying to fix under warranty. I will definitely lease/buy another Giulia if they ever release a second generation.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Definitely would get another one. Maybe even a 4c or QV for a toy car too.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Have no intention of selling my QV have had since 2016. Just extended the warranty, we added a base Q4 Giulia to the stable (My Son). So unless an accident happened to my QV (fingers-crossed), no I'm not buying another Alfa. Toyed with the idea of a Stelvio to replace my BMW, but in the end didn't make sense.

21 - 40 of 103 Posts