Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
17’ Giulia Ti, 18’ 4C, 91’ Spider Veloce
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my 2017 Giulia Ti Lusso for 47 months 31K miles. Still love the styling, handling and ride. I’m thinking about trading in and getting a 2021 Giulia. My motivation is primarily the refinements since 2017 mostly interior appointments and infotainment and a fresh full warranty would be nice. So just wondering how many Giulia owners would buy another?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,417 Posts
I lease and am on my second.
Virtually certain there will be a third.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I’ve had my 2017 Giulia Ti Lusso for 47 months 31K miles. Still love the styling, handling and ride. I’m thinking about trading in and getting a 2021 Giulia. My motivation is primarily the refinements since 2017 mostly interior appointments and infotainment and a fresh full warranty would be nice. So just wondering how many Giulia owners would buy another? View attachment 108180
Yours looks exactly like the 2017 I just traded for this 2021.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I’ve had my 2017 Giulia Ti Lusso for 47 months 31K miles. Still love the styling, handling and ride. I’m thinking about trading in and getting a 2021 Giulia. My motivation is primarily the refinements since 2017 mostly interior appointments and infotainment and a fresh full warranty would be nice. So just wondering how many Giulia owners would buy another? View attachment 108180
Also, fwiw if you trade, the dealer gave me $26k for my 2017 Lusso...lower miles (15k), excellent condition.

Reactions: rschlic967

·
Registered
Giulia 2.2 JTD Squadra Massimo 242HP!
61 Posts
In a while i certainly want to upgrade to a newer model, now have the 2017 model. I want the carplay and wireless charger etc. But for now mine will do haha.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
I would be hesitant largely because Ti trim level forces a sunroof over my head starting with MY2021.
I paid cash for my car and won't be trading it unless something catastrophic happens.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I'm keeping mine, BUT if I needed a new car, then...

Yes based on the market today. Unless the g80 is amazing but I think BMW is playing catch-up so at most it will be AS good and then I'd still buy the alfa

But if we're talking about second cars, then I think @BostonDMD has the right idea with a gt350

·
Registered
182 Posts
If and when I buy another car it will be Alfa.

Reactions: Polewop

·
Registered
17’ Giulia Ti, 18’ 4C, 91’ Spider Veloce
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lots of good feedback. 😀 I figured we’d mostly be likely to buy again. Heading to the dealer next week to investigate options. My sales guy indicates ordering exactly what we want is potentially a good way to go. Still agonizing over colors etc. 🤔 still love my Monte Blue.....but wouldn’t it feel like we didn’t get a new car if we got the same color? 1st world issues for sure. Decisions, decisions ........

·
Registered
2018 Ti Sport Q2
731 Posts
Coming up on 36 months with my MY2018. Plan on sticking with it for now since the differences don’t seem to interest me enough. I contemplated getting a QV, but the sub-par roads, traffic, and now the lack of driving put the brakes on that idea.
What i would like is a 2 door Alfa.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts