Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to connect with other Alfa Romeo owners and car enthusiasts in my area (namely Michigan and possibly Indiana/Ohio) and I'm thinking of starting an informal group of sorts. Group connections could be through here, Facebook, and an online chatting app called Discord. Would anyone be interested?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I’m not your area, but I’m actually in Ventura county California trying to get informal driving/dining club going here myself. I did get a few interested from this fourm from Los Angeles, about an hour from here. (We do have some amazing roads and wineries). But I won’t be doing much until my Giulia’s built/shipped, about a five months the dealers telling me. I happen to have a classic Alfa as well, like many here on the Giulia Fourm I’m sure. I did start another club a few years back open any Alfa’s, Fiats and Lanicas. I did find my best resource for building a following was building a Meetup page. It cost a few bucks, but it’s pretty targeted and might connect you faster people interested.

·
Supporting Vendor
726 Posts
The Michigan chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owner's Club is already very active, and they put on a number of track days and driving events every year. It's actually one of the oldest local AROC chapters in the country, and full of great people who love Alfas with many having roles in the Detroit auto industry.

http://arocdetroit.org/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.