Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
970 Posts
I agree...my dealer is also decent. Only issue has been the time to get part have been slow. Thats what i miss about having an M is that parts are readily available all over the us. Same w the porsche no issues getting any maintenance part within a few days
Hello jaycm3,
Please know our team is available to assist in the future. Please do not hesitate reaching out to us if needed. We're happy to help.
Laura
AlfaRomeoCares

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
i toasted the clutch on my 69 911, but ...
the point of this thread is fair enough though, i get tired of the reliability concern threads, and maybe we should have a sticky for this article - yeah, go get your reliable toyota/lexus/whatever

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shout out to Alfaromeocares. Any car can have issues. What matters is how the company stands behind the product and tries to help. I was lucky with my 911 but saw a lot of people not being helped by Porsche. Alfa seems to be stepping up on this board a lot.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Shout out to Alfaromeocares. Any car can have issues. What matters is how the company stands behind the product and tries to help. I was lucky with my 911 but saw a lot of people not being helped by Porsche. Alfa seems to be stepping up on this board a lot.
I agree with you. I had a great experience and help from AlfaRomeoCares (responses, follow up's and actually delivery) as well as actually from the 3 dealers that I have dealt with (Service and sells). Any car can have issues is right on.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I think we also need to compare the reliability of the QV to the Panamera for the simple reason that MOST people drive their 911's under 3k miles a year. QV's are daily drivers. Mercedes I think are amongst the best-built cars anywhere. But my 2 AMG's still broke so much after some years due to complexity.

I've owned four different Ferraris, BMW M cars, AMGs, and now own a 991.1 GTS and 997.2 GTS. The car that I was most fond of believe it or not was my old BMW E46 M3. So perfect and loveable. The QV eclipses it, and all the others. Every time I look at it I can't wait to drive it. Going to work becomes an event.

I'm going to make a video about my observations on my Upscale Audio Youtube channel. Maybe in a month or so. A long-term review.

·
Super Moderator
2,116 Posts
I think we also need to compare the reliability of the QV to the Panamera for the simple reason that MOST people drive their 911's under 3k miles a year. QV's are daily drivers. Mercedes I think are amongst the best-built cars anywhere. But my 2 AMG's still broke so much after some years due to complexity.

I've owned four different Ferraris, BMW M cars, AMGs, and now own a 991.1 GTS and 997.2 GTS. The car that I was most fond of believe it or not was my old BMW E46 M3. So perfect and loveable. The QV eclipses it, and all the others. Every time I look at it I can't wait to drive it. Going to work becomes an event.

I'm going to make a video about my observations on my Upscale Audio Youtube channel. Maybe in a month or so. A long-term review.
Looking at your sites, you must be completely appalled by the audio system in the Giulias. :p

21 - 28 of 28 Posts