Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as I had finally enjoyed the car for the past two days with the new update. I was in my garage this morning and as I had opened up the garage door I heard a loud Boom! The flourscent light bulb smashed and glass went all over the car. So after spending a good hour carefully vacuum the broken glass, I went to clean the windshield and I noticed pitting in the windshield. It made my day...

Does anyone know of an excellent auto glass place on Long Island? I had used safelite a few times and I wasn’t satisfied with them. On my bmw I had the windshield done twice because the first time they put too much sealant...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
there is an excellent windshield installer in Port Washington on Main Street close to the waterside restaurants...Louie's, LaParma, etc....He is close to the area where boats are dry docked....can't think of his name but highly recommend him.....D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well as I had finally enjoyed the car for the past two days with the new update. I was in my garage this morning and as I had opened up the garage door I heard a loud Boom! The flourscent light bulb smashed and glass went all over the car. So after spending a good hour carefully vacuum the broken glass, I went to clean the windshield and I noticed pitting in the windshield. It made my day...

Does anyone know of an excellent auto glass place on Long Island? I had used safelite a few times and I wasn’t satisfied with them. On my bmw I had the windshield done twice because the first time they put too much sealant...
Sent you a PM on an installer.

On another note, who have you guys used for Alfa warranty service on LI? Any recommendations on a good, responsive dealership?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have good things to say about westbury Alfa to me they are friendly and they do the right thing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts