Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The windshield wipers on my car constantly chatter when they are on, So i was trying to replace them and could not find the right connection on the arm. Has anyone replaced their wipers and which model did you use.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The windshield wipers on my car constantly chatter when they are on, So i was trying to replace them and could not find the right connection on the arm. Has anyone replaced their wipers and which model did you use.
Running into the same thing. 2 months in, the wipers are chattering and driving me insane. Any replacement recommendations?

·
Registered
248 Posts
same here. The stock ones seem flimsy.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Someone on another thread recommended a good cleaning of the windshield, followed by an application of Zymol Natural Spray Detailer would solve the problem. I got the spray, but I haven’t tried it yet because it seems to have gone away on it’s own.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts