Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I was bored and trying to see how the process works. From my understanding window stickers are created once the car arrives to port. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Assuming that is correct, I have been looking at windows stickers for vehicles brought in through Jacksonville by looking at inventory for various zip codes in the southeast on Alfas main site. It appears that for any car currently on a dealer lot in the southeast that the window stickers were either created on 6/19 or 6/29 (the dates are written above the bar code to the right of the last four of the VON). As far as I can tell no vehicles with a window sticker created in July are on dealer lots....including the car I'm buying...its at port in Jacksonville and the date on the window sticker is 7/28.

Is there a reason the July window stickered cars are not making there way to dealerships?

EDIT: I should clarify this is for Quadrifoglio. I have not checked this theory with other models.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Good work! That's crafty. I wonder how the Quads sit compared to the others? In a container? Out in the open?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts