·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,482 Posts
They should raffle ride-alongs.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
That is what I plan to do at LRP or NJMP next season when we get @MDriver, @kanundrum and my QV on track together!:grin2:
I'll play Giovinazzi (since he is from my hometown), they can decide between Kimi and Vettel......>:)

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
That is what I plan to do at LRP or NJMP next season when we get @MDriver, @kanundrum and my QV on track together!:grin2:
I'll play Giovinazzi (since he is from my hometown), they can decide between Kimi and Vettel......>:)
Dottore, didn't know you were from Puglia!......
as soon as your QV arrives we will go exercise them both. NJMP might be better for @kanundrum to meet us as it is half-way

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
as soon as your QV arrives we will go exercise them both. NJMP might be better for @kanundrum to meet us as it is half-way
To me doesn't make the difference! I am down for anything. We set it up far enough in advanced I will definitely come!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Nato e cresciuto a Bari....... con il pane di Altamura......:grin2:
To me doesn't make the difference! I am down for anything. We set it up far enough in advanced I will definitely come!
That would be epic especially if we go during a BMW event!>:)>:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.