Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like Porsche, BMW, or Ferrari?

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
like Porsche, BMW, or Ferrari?
like PCA, CCA & Challenge series????.........not likely Dottore...not enough in the line of cars yet for sure...I'd be happy with some sort of driving school like the M-School...
bring drivers from Alfa and do local HPDE events with Alfa being the sponsor...now that I'd sign up for in a heartbeat

·
Registered
418 Posts
like PCA, CCA & Challenge series????.........not likely Dottore...not enough in the line of cars yet for sure...I'd be happy with some sort of driving school like the M-School...
bring drivers from Alfa and do local HPDE events with Alfa being the sponsor...now that I'd sign up for in a heartbeat
I believe it is in the works over the next 1-3 years. I'm interested to see if they will use Bondurant who hosts SRT and Abarth experience or if it'll be a barber school.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The potential is their and its just a matter of time till we see it happening since they just started coming up again, give it some time. BMW, Porsche, etc has been around consistently for year after year, decade after decade. So running with that information, you'll know that patience is key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts