Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the stock 18 inch clear the QV's rotors etc? I can downsize 1" for autocrossing and the tires available for 18's are more plentiful?

·
Supporting Vendor
698 Posts
18" wheels will fit the Giulia QV with steel brakes only, the CCM brakes require 19" wheels.

That said, you need to be careful of the offset and shape of the back of the wheel, as the steel rotor QV brakes are still quite a bit larger than those on other Giulias.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,636 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
FWIW about 6 months ago I tried finding some 18s to run my QV on at the track and didn't have any luck. I was told by all kinds of vendors/wheel people that the QV steel rotors and calipers were too large. The only options I could find at the time were custom and cost a ton, so I finally gave up.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
FWIW about 6 months ago I tried finding some 18s to run my QV on at the track and didn't have any luck. I was told by all kinds of vendors/wheel people that the QV steel rotors and calipers were too large. The only options I could find at the time were custom and cost a ton, so I finally gave up.
The link I posted above is from centerline and claims to fit the qv provided it's non ccm

·
Registered
554 Posts
The link I posted above is from centerline and claims to fit the qv provided it's non ccm

They're only 8" wide, stock rears are 10" wide. And the front calipers/rotors are huge on a QV. I'm not saying they won't fit, but I'd definitely confirm with Centerline before ordering, and make sure they'll cover return shipping if they don't fit.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
They're only 8" wide, stock rears are 10" wide. And the front calipers/rotors are huge on a QV. I'm not saying they won't fit, but I'd definitely confirm with Centerline before ordering, and make sure they'll cover return shipping if they don't fit.
That's a good point. I will call them

·
Registered
691 Posts
That's a good point. I will call them
Let us know the results please. That looks to be an affordable alternative for the three months I need to run winter tires.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Let us know the results please. That looks to be an affordable alternative for the three months I need to run winter tires.
Will do. I'm doing tomorrow

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
What did they say?
They said they would fit but I was still cautious. Also I couldn't find winter tires I liked in 18s so I ended up buying a spare set of 5 holes 19 staggered

1 - 12 of 12 Posts