Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
136 Posts
I love a good Japanese whiskey. They really do know what they are doing. Have not tried the balevenie but will have to check it out.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
459 Posts
It's excellent if you like sweeter less peaty flavors.

If you e had monkey shoulder which is a $30 blend, it's from the same distillery though monkey shoulder blends from 3 areas.

Balevine is excellent scottish wisky

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia
136 Posts
It's excellent if you like sweeter less peaty flavors.

If you e had monkey shoulder which is a $30 blend, it's from the same distillery though monkey shoulder blends from 3 areas.

Balevine is excellent scottish wisky
I typically do not go for blends and actually failed to pick up Monkey Shoulder duty free when in Malaysia for work after someone requested it because I turned my nose up at the blend. I have since matured a little and do enjoy Jefferson’s Reserve, or my favorite “cheap” whiskey Suntory Toki from time to time. I’ll give both of those a shot. I generally gravitate to (true, not Canadian) Rye’s as well.

Sorry for the off topic posts....

I appreciate all the variations of scotch so I’ll be sure to check out both suggestions.

Mods, can we PLEASE get a sub-forum for whiskey talk? Good cars and whiskey go together.

Reactions: JimV

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry a bit late to the party, but I was wondering if anyone has tried switching out the sim that the Wifi hotspot uses? My Fi gives free data SIMs for my devices, so if its possible to change it from AT&T to Fi that'll be nice

21 - 24 of 24 Posts