Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this board have a policy for an explanation being provided when a thread is closed?

Well I know one way we can prove this pretty fast. We need a MOD to verify that you have an Afla Romeo email address. Same verification as the AlfaRomeoCares group on this Forum. So FNM or EricVonHa please verify so this thread doesn't get out of hand.........
What if he or she is an AR employee and registered using a personal email address?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Some questions may never be answered...... my opinion is that the Mods know what they are doing.....

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
all, I've spoke with the OP. Please feel free to ask away but they will not post any information regarding the organisation they are from unless they become paid including PM's.. I'll stop the guess work and say they are a dealer willing to share information but not in a selling capacity.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all, I've spoke with the OP. Please feel free to ask away but they will not post any information regarding the organisation they are from unless they become paid including PM's.. I'll stop the guess work and say they are a dealer willing to share information but not in a selling capacity.
Then why didn't the OP just say so. Stretching/twisting the truth backfired. They wanted to be helpful and got shut down, benefitting no one.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Then why didn't the OP just say so. Stretching/twisting the truth backfired. They wanted to be helpful and got shut down, benefitting no one.
He didnt say so because he would likely get fired by dealer for cashing in on insider information or on insistance from Alfa USA if they found out.....

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The Russians closed it. :cool:

Reactions: Alfa 1 and Bash

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Now Cue the Music on this Thread

moving my chair over to here, along with my cheese, Nebbiolo & crostini.....not a popcorn fan:grin2:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
moving my chair over to here, along with my cheese, Nebbiolo & crostini.....not a popcorn fan:grin2:
Wait a minute, you said that in the other thread. That was becoming a sh*t show.

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wait a minute, you said that in the other thread. That was becoming a sh*t show.
Nowhere as good as CNN and Fox News today. >:)

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok this thread just needs to die or be removed a complete waste of time and energy and it's not even amusing.
Hope you enjoy the eclipse.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that's cause they closed the last thread just as it was getting interesting:grin2:
The Mods never let me have of any fun:crying:
But then they re-opened it. I don't recall seeing that done previously.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The problem is we have enough Trolls on here such as Alfa908 and I think from the previous Thread there are some serious buyers looking for answers on this Forum about the possibility of reliability issues. Yes there has been some software issue primarily on early build dates (prior to May 2017) but mechanically the Giulia is sound and very, very well built for the money. I think with the recent bias bad reviews in some of the not so reliable press publications this Forum should be diligent in providing honest and unbiased information. Good or Bad. Those that have had issues I have completely supported and listen to there troubles. But the TROLLS that leach onto those issues and/or pretend to be owners of this wonderful vehicle, well folks I just have not respect or time for those pretenders......

1 - 20 of 39 Posts