Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m in Lochwood with a Montecarlo Q4 Lusso. I’ve only seen one more on the road while going up to work in Richardson on Plano Rd getting onto 635, a gray TI Sport I believe. We exchanged thumbs up.

Any other Dallasites out there?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Vesuvio Gray Giulia Q2 in Flower Mound. My fourth Alfa, second new one. Love the car and no problems. Service at Ft Worth Alfa FIAT has been good. It seems lack of Apple CarPlay dominates much of this forum, but I knew the ‘17 didn’t have it so no complaints

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm in Oaklawn with a Vesuvio Grey / Red interior Ti Q2 19inch sport with Dark 5-hole, Ti Performance package, Leather Package, Driver Assistance Static and Dynamic plus, Sunroof, High Performance Bi-Xenon Headlamps, 8.8 with nav, Harmon Kardon

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm near Fitzhugh/Travis, white Ti with 19" dark hole, black interior with all the goodies. Getting windows tinted in a couple of weeks at A 1 tinting. I've seen one other in the neighborhood, red with red interior I believe. Also saw one at Love Field this week. I've gotten so many compliments and looks, I love it!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Keller, Black on black, blacked out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Las Colinas. Just picked my metallic pearl white QV last week. Haven't driven it much since I'm out of town. That being said, I'm going to Austin next Friday and will test drive the QV at CoTA that day.... will see how she does!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts