Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After arranging a day and time with DaneARFOM for updates to be installed at the McKinney Texas dealer, I find that he has flown the coop. Further, no one there had any idea I was coming. This after a two hour drive up there. I am done with the McKinney dealer.

Who has service experience with the Fort Worth area dealers?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth, 820 service road south from White Settlement, west side.

Manager, same since the sale in July, good guy.

Service Manager has changed, new guy seems soild.

Service Advisor, third one since July, and they are looking hire another, but are being picky.

The SA was helpful and immediately fixed the oversight of the departed SA. I was in and out in a reasonable time with a loaner Stelvio. Alfa Romeo Tech Support is a different issue. The Tech (same one, and good) had the RRT's done quickly, but never got a response from AR, despite my Case #.

Am I happy with their service, but I am making a little allowance for the changes. This is my second service with RRT's or such, loaner both times was AR, visits were scheduled.

The team at the dealership is mistly ex-MacChurchill Acura people. The dealership is discounting the cars to move numbers and get a foothold, much more so than Essence AR (Hurst) or McKinney. If you want an AR, the best price is probably there (for other readers of this thread).

Manager is Paul Garret, I can PM you his # if you want to talk to him. Service Manager is Mike Johnson, 817-367-1070. Service Advisor is Ezequiel Castro, 817-367-1071.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang, so that's why Dane isn't answering my emails!
So they tell me. I did not understand exactly where he has gone to. I got the impression that it is one of those expensive used car operations. But do not hold me to this as I do not know for certain. I never understood why he shifted or they shifted him to service from sales. He is clearly a sales person.

He will learn one day, the hard way I suspect, that leaving people hanging like this will bite him in the butt. It would not have taken him more than 30 seconds to respond to one of my email messages with a note saying he was gone.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth, 820 service road south from White Settlement, west side.

Manager, same since the sale in July, good guy.

Service Manager has changed, new guy seems soild.

Service Advisor, third one since July, and they are looking hire another, but are being picky.

The SA was helpful and immediately fixed the oversight of the departed SA. I was in and out in a reasonable time with a loaner Stelvio. Alfa Romeo Tech Support is a different issue. The Tech (same one, and good) had the RRT's done quickly, but never got a response from AR, despite my Case #.

Am I happy with their service, but I am making a little allowance for the changes. This is my second service with RRT's or such, loaner both times was AR, visits were scheduled.

The team at the dealership is mistly ex-MacChurchill Acura people. The dealership is discounting the cars to move numbers and get a foothold, much more so than Essence AR (Hurst) or McKinney. If you want an AR, the best price is probably there (for other readers of this thread).

Manager is Paul Garret, I can PM you his # if you want to talk to him. Service Manager is Mike Johnson, 817-367-1070. Service Advisor is Ezequiel Castro, 817-367-1071.
Thanks for the detail. This is the kind of thing that concerns me about having the car worked on around here. All of the staff if here today and gone tomorrow.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Correction to previous post maybe. According to a Linkedin entry DaneARFOM is working in sales for LG Motorsports in Anna Texas. They look to be selling high performance parts.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have been pleased with the service at Essence Maserati/Alfa Romeo in Hurst. I did not buy either one of my cars there.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Base and Ti's are being sold at $6k off (incentives and all, and you can probably try to improve on that) at Alfa Romeo of Fort Worth. The one QV has a $10k "market adjustment", which Imdisloke, but, hey, it's honest.

Chipps, I agree about the turnover, but so far it has been handled quite well with regards to getting what I needed done anyway. The non-turnover of Techs is more critical to me. I have not tried Essence for Service yet...and will likely drive the extra distance to ARoFW until their Service let's me down.

As for DANE, after his posts and assurances here, a short post that he had left the McKinney operation would have been professional and appropriate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I leased a Vesuvio Gray Q2 with tan interior from Ft Worth Alfa a month ago. Felt I got a good deal. 2500 miles and no problems. Love the car and 4th Alfa. However, I was not pleased with car’s delivery condition. Tape residue in several places and tires were 60psi. I live in Flower Mound, and stopped by Essence to check it out. SA seemed knowledgeable and offered to check my car for any updates. First service won’t be due for several months so lots of time for changes to occur.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts