Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Send @BostonDMD a private message.

He's got a great connection for pricing.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ken Pollack in Pa is advertising 3 Quads on Autotrader now...each one $1595 below MSRP

Black (2017), Trofeo White (2017), and Misano Blue (2018)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
....and the $1595 seems to be a standard markdown for those dealers that are marking down....

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Reactions: mc3456

·
Registered
576 Posts
None of the dealerships have the build specs that I want, so I will have to do a custom order. Therefore I am trying to find a dealership who would do a custom order under MSRP
What combination are you looking for? There are nearly 100 Quadrifoglios on the ground at dealerships, many of which offering $3-7k off MSRP on 2017. Surely one of those meet your criteria since there are only a few color/option combos compared to the German competitors.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the exact specs I want:

Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat Exterior
Black Interior w/Red Stitching
Sparco Carbon Fiber Seats
Quadrifoglio Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
Driver Assist Dynamic Package
Cargo Convenience Package
Apple CarPlay
Android Auto
Carbon Ceramic Ultra Hi-Perf Brembo® Brake System
Bright 5-Hole Wheels
Gloss Yellow Calipers with Black Script

$90,395

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
If you want Android Auto and the Car Play thing you'll need a 2018....won't find much dealer inventory if this is what you're looking for..

Reactions: lowlight

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
If you want Android Auto and the Car Play thing you'll need a 2018....won't find much dealer inventory if this is what you're looking for..
Yes, I know. I never mentioned 2017 or any dealer inventory, only to custom build order - which would make it a 2018

I don't know if my original post wasn't clear, but I am ONLY wanting to do a brand new build according to exactly how I want it. Therefore I am trying to find a dealership that has not done any markups and/or will provide discounts under MSRP on a Quadrifoglio that I will do a brand new custom spec order.

Sadly all the local dealerships in Houston is asking for a $3-5k markup on top of MSRP for me to do a custom order

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Got it....I custom ordered my Quad in Feb 2017...car arrived in May 2017....as I wanted it...
Comp Red
Red Stitching
All the tech packages
Red Callipers
CCBrakes
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Steering wheel
Car Cover
and the added bonus of having the sticker say that the car was custom built for "My name"....Really a cool added touch....Back then I paid MSRP...no overage paid...
Larchmont NY
Alfredo's of Larchmont
Dealt with the son of the owner Fernando

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got it....I custom ordered my Quad in Feb 2017...car arrived in May 2017....as I wanted it...
Comp Red
Red Stitching
All the tech packages
Red Callipers
CCBrakes
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Steering wheel
Car Cover
and the added bonus of having the sticker say that the car was custom built for "My name"....Really a cool added touch....Back then I paid MSRP...no overage paid...
Larchmont NY
Alfredo's of Larchmont
That's awesome, especially having the window sticker with your name on it. I would definitely get that framed lol

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Comp Red
Red Stitching
All the tech packages
Red Callipers
CCBrakes
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Steering wheel
Car Cover
Larchmont NY
Alfredo's of Larchmont
Just curious, how come you didn't purchase from Westbury as they are probably much closer to you.

I stopped by Alfredo's for the first time this past weekend.

Not the nicest Alfa dealership but I know that a lot of AROC members in Long Island like to go there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts