Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting to see the Giulias with the brown interior in person. So far I've only found one (1) Giulia for sale in the entire U.S. with a brown leather interior.

In the online Giulia configurator, the brown interior looks great, but of course seeing in person is the only true gauge.

Is Alfa stalling on plans to bring brown leather interiors to the U.S.?

All black interiors not so good with Southern climates.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've been waiting to see the Giulias with the brown interior in person. So far I've only found one (1) Giulia for sale in the entire U.S. with a brown leather interior.

In the online Giulia configurator, the brown interior looks great, but of course seeing in person is the only true gauge.

My dealer in MA had two Ti's.. both Vulcano Black, and one with the brown interior, and the other with red. I leased the one with the red interior, but test drove the brown, which has since been sold. It looked really nice, but color is a very personal decision. When I tell people that my car has a red interior, they wince and ask how bright it is, and everyone who has seen it says... "oh, this is much darker than I would have thought...looks really nice". I do agree with you not to get a color without seeing it.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
So you didn't mean beige or tan right?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

Brown (tobacco) are definitely in US, I sat in two of them.....eventually I went for Lusso package with crema but brown was very rich as well and a close second option for me....these things are subjective but I really liked the brown, it is lighter then Audi's or BMW's brown, looks very natural....it comes with very (too) dark wood however and contrast is just not there...at the end cabin looks like black and brown

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, looks great in brown.
Red interior would be my second choice if I can't find a Ti with brown.

My last 5 cars have had leather interiors of:

-dark brown
-tan (like baseball glove)
-red
-blue
-very light cream (basically off white)

I'd recommend against very light colors as just really tough to keep clean. But the Giulia Lussos with beige interiors look great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dealer in MA had two Ti's.. both Vulcano Black, and one with the brown interior, and the other with red. I leased the one with the red interior, but test drove the brown, which has since been sold. It looked really nice, but color is a very personal decision. When I tell people that my car has a red interior, they wince and ask how bright it is, and everyone who has seen it says... "oh, this is much darker than I would have thought...looks really nice". I do agree with you not to get a color without seeing it.
My wife and I like the red the best too. Tan would be my second choice. My partner just bought an a4 Quattro with brown interior and it's nice. Brown and black would be a coin flip to me. But, as you say, it's just a personal preference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts