Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm based in Brooklyn and I have a Giulia Ti with almost 6k milage and I'm having a couple of minor issues. I have not takent the car for any service yet and I was wondering if anyone would share a recommendation for a reliable dealer service based on your experiance in the area of New York Metro?

I got my car from Fiat of Manhattan but the place was an absolute nightmare and unprofessional experiance and I wouldn't not want to got back there to service my car. Also I heard that they closed down recently. I don't mind driving to JC or CT if it is not too far.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!

Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,982 Posts
Miller Motorcars in CT. Probably the best trained staff and best equipped facility you’ll find hands down.
Agreed. Don't go to Larchmont either, go to Miller

As an upside it is right down the block from magees curbside diner which is delicious

Reactions: alfabrooklyn

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agreed. Don't go to Larchmont either, go to Miller

As an upside it is right down the block from magees curbside diner which is delicious
Great, thank you both for your recommendation. This will definitely make things easier, especially that I know, a good Alfa dealer facility is tough to come across.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
what everyone else has said...I learned long ago that they are the ONLY guys that will work on my QV...
ask for Norbert..very good guy.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Great, thank you both for your recommendation. This will definitely make things easier, especially that I know, a good Alfa dealer facility is tough to come across.

Cheers
Good luck... and if you happen to see a Rosso Comp QV around Brooklyn flash your lights it might be me visiting my gf!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What about Westbury in LI?

They don't get much attention.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts