Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know the feeling with the dealer. I wanted to upgrade to ceramic brakes and they wanted just under $30,000.00 for the parts alone. lol. Anyway i've seen various OEM Giulia wheels on EBay believe it for not, and they're pretty reasonable. I saw a take off set of 18's on there today for $1075, and a brand new complete set of 19" Quad wheels for under $1800

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the feeling with the dealer. I wanted to upgrade to ceramic brakes and they wanted just under $30,000.00 for the parts alone. lol. Anyway i've seen various OEM Giulia wheels on EBay believe it for not, and they're pretty reasonable. I saw a take off set of 18's on there today for $1075, and a brand new complete set of 19" Quad wheels for under $1800
Thanks. This isn't quite as bad as $30K for ceramic brake parts (what?!), but I was quoted $470 (without tax) + $75 for mounting and balancing one wheel! I've been looking at the eBay listings, but the only like replacements I've found have been used, and it's hard to tell if they're in good condition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.