Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to buy one replacement OEM 18" wheel for my 2017 Alfa Giulia Ti Q4. This is the wheel.

The price the dealer quoted me is kind of crazy. Is there anywhere these wheels can be purchased for a reasonable price?

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
I know the feeling with the dealer. I wanted to upgrade to ceramic brakes and they wanted just under $30,000.00 for the parts alone. lol. Anyway i've seen various OEM Giulia wheels on EBay believe it for not, and they're pretty reasonable. I saw a take off set of 18's on there today for $1075, and a brand new complete set of 19" Quad wheels for under $1800

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the feeling with the dealer. I wanted to upgrade to ceramic brakes and they wanted just under $30,000.00 for the parts alone. lol. Anyway i've seen various OEM Giulia wheels on EBay believe it for not, and they're pretty reasonable. I saw a take off set of 18's on there today for $1075, and a brand new complete set of 19" Quad wheels for under $1800
Thanks. This isn't quite as bad as $30K for ceramic brake parts (what?!), but I was quoted $470 (without tax) + $75 for mounting and balancing one wheel! I've been looking at the eBay listings, but the only like replacements I've found have been used, and it's hard to tell if they're in good condition.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Is your rim damaged?

You could just get it professionally refinished.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts