Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the RFHm is located on a 2017 Giulia QV?

RFHm = Radio Frequency Hub Module

On the Stelvio its in the back of vehicle which is the most common place to find the RFH but I have completely guttered the rear of this car all the way up to the back of the front seats and its nowhere to be found. Ive also checked behind glovebox and under dash on drivers side and I cant find it anywhere, anyone know where it is hiding? thanks for help

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Does anyone know where the RFHm is located on a 2017 Giulia QV?

RFHm = Radio Frequency Hub Module

On the Stelvio its in the back of vehicle which is the most common place to find the RFH but I have completely guttered the rear of this car all the way up to the back of the front seats and its nowhere to be found. Ive also checked behind glovebox and under dash on drivers side and I cant find it anywhere, anyone know where it is hiding? thanks for help
See following document :

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot, i would die for that service manual you have, such in depth and clearly illustrated information.

·
Registered
784 Posts
don't know who told you that it's in the back on Stelvio. both Giulia/Stelvio have it in the same place - on the back side of dashboard. while on Stelvio you can remove it with screen removed, on Giulia you'll have to remove dashboard to access it.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You can buy it on techauthority.com.
Only problem for me was that you could only get it on a physical medium, and the charged postal rates to europe were ridiculous..... :(
I managed to buy it from there during a short period with special reduced postal rates.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts