Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an appointment with the dealer where I purchased the car for them to do all of the updates required. Of course when I got there, which only takes 1 1/2 hours, they had no record of the appointment, could not do it, and did not much seem to care.

The only useful thing I got out of them was a list of RRTs that need to be done. The list has the RRT numbers, but no detail. Searches have not turned up anything except for one. Does anyone know what these are for?

17-043 17-057 17-060 17-061 17-081

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
There is are 2 TSB threads in one of the sections here. Perhaps someone can post it here? On a mobile device... late night. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I had an appointment with the dealer where I purchased the car for them to do all of the updates required. Of course when I got there, which only takes 1 1/2 hours, they had no record of the appointment, could not do it, and did not much seem to care.

The only useful thing I got out of them was a list of RRTs that need to be done. The list has the RRT numbers, but no detail. Searches have not turned up anything except for one. Does anyone know what these are for?

17-043 17-057 17-060 17-061 17-081
Have you looked here? I believe that information on RRTs was posted this month.
http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/1.../12986-technical-service-bulletins-tsb-s.html

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the links.

I see part of the problem is that the search function here does not work very well. A search for RRT returns no matches. The numbers shown in these links in several places do not match the numbers on the printout from the dealer for the RRTs shown. From what I can see in these links:

17-043 is some sort of an update to the ECM

17-057 is an unknown correction

17-060 is an unknown correction

17-061 is an audio amp reflash

17-081 is for a glove box door handle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts