Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the base model and I've been searching for the spoiler everywhere, but I can't find it. Not even aftermarket ones that look similar to it. Anyone know how I can get my hands on one?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
Mopar?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have the base model and I've been searching for the spoiler everywhere, but I can't find it. Not even aftermarket ones that look similar to it. Anyone know how I can get my hands on one?
Would also be nice if there were tasteful alternative offerings to the QV spoiler. I want a spoiler for my Ti but don't want to replicate the exact QV look (even though the QV looks gorgeous).

·
Registered
70 Posts
My dealer mentioned today they can get the QV spoiler for my TI and install for $1920+tax

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Reactions: FNM

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was at Madness Autoworks today and they said a spoiler option for the BASE and Ti models is just around the corner...about a month out.

I can wait a month for a clean carbon fiber or similar spoiler option. I don't want to run a "Quad" look a like spoiler on my Giulia so anything a bit more subtle in design will work for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That'll be awesome. Can't wait.

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
As FX_Hedge stated, we definitely are working on designing and producing new products, a Spoiler is on that list!

Please stay tuned. We will update this thread as well as create a thread in our section when it does become available. :)

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
As FX_Hedge stated, we definitely are working on designing and producing new products, a Spoiler is on that list!

Please stay tuned. We will update this thread as well as create a thread in our section when it does become available. :)

I will be purchasing all available exterior mods and I am closely monitoring your site for updates ;)

·
Vendor
1,195 Posts
I will be purchasing all available exterior mods and I am closely monitoring your site for updates ;)
Sounds good! We will be here when you are ready to purchase! Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions about products we offer or services!

We have full operating shops with mechanics at both of our locations and our staff consists of car enthusiasts as well! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts