Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,435 Posts
Remote start to show off a little?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh man that would have been perfect! Wait. No. The stock Ti sounds like a Honda Civic at idle man I need an exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,435 Posts
Oh man that would have been perfect! Wait. No. The stock Ti sounds like a Honda Civic at idle man I need an exhaust.
But what Honda can hope to compete with a Giulia's blaring alarm and collision avoidance claxons?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

Yeah. The reactions I get with the intake and exhaust are great. Many people stop and ask questions about the car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah. The reactions I get with the intake and exhaust are great. Many people stop and ask questions about the car.

Which exhaust and intake do you have? Got any sound clips? I’m thinking of getting the Remus axle back but without hearing it first I’m hesitant. I don’t want loud, but the stock system is very unremarkable.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Centerline Corsa Exhaust and V2 intake from Eurocompulsion. Vist the website.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was waiting for my pizza to be boxed up. I was watching my car like a hawk because, well, it’s gorgeous. Then I saw him stop so I quickly took the photo. He did a few passes and took more photos before he left.
You just don’t have that happen often. I have a Porsche as well and I’ve never seen anyone stop to look at it

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
I was waiting for my pizza to be boxed up. I was watching my car like a hawk because, well, it’s gorgeous. Then I saw him stop so I quickly took the photo. He did a few passes and took more photos before he left.
You just don’t have that happen often. I have a Porsche as well and I’ve never seen anyone stop to look at it

that's because depending on where you live Porsches are all over the place, not uncommon at all..:grin2:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Cruising around Boston last summer, I saw 2 Porsches within a couple blocks of each other passing from the Public Garden to Newbury St. in front of the old Ritz. Cracked me up. I was in the 360. Also happened with an M3 a little further on Arlington near "The Strip." Got a red light. Mini van pulls up next to me and says, "You know that guy in the bimmer hates you right now?" I said "Yes and I admit, I kind of enjoy that." :D

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Darn it I knew I should have gotten the Volcano QV instead of the Rosso Comp. Looks sharp. Hey are you sure it wasn't because it was a citizen reporting you for parking over 30 minutes

1 - 20 of 51 Posts