Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the UK and have contacted my local dealer and AR UK customer services. Neither seem to have a clue. I was initially advised that I could order after 18th April, but that wasn't the case.

Really poor information, so far.....

Simon

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called up my local dealer and they said should be available to order from September...whether that's the case or not I don't actually know...didn't seem to know exactly.

Edit - Im UK based.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I contacted three dealerships in my area (one was local) and all are in agreement that September (probably, maybe?)... is the month to mark on your calendar.
Other than that, none had any other bits of info to offer...not even a brochure!
So lets keep our finger crossed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It looks like the Giulia will be arriving in the states in October 2016. As it stands, we will most likely not have the ability to order vehicles for the first shipment. They will be spec'd by the factory and shipped. Dealers will have a list of what they are allocated once they have been loaded on the vessel. We can try to match customer wants to initial vehicle shipments. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It looks like the Giulia will be arriving in the states in October 2016. As it stands, we will most likely not have the ability to order vehicles for the first shipment. They will be spec'd by the factory and shipped. Dealers will have a list of what they are allocated once they have been loaded on the vessel. We can try to match customer wants to initial vehicle shipments. Hope this helps.
Thank you for keeping us in the loop. Nice to see relevant information leading up to the release. Anything firm on pricing for the QV yet?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Redick, do you know if there would be any regular (or TI) Giulias on the first allocation?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Great, I'm looking to lease a base/TI around December.
I will contact you directly.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Reddick... I wonder if any of the Quadrifoglio's coming to the dealers will have most if not all the options pre-built into them. I ask because my intention was to get the ceramic brake rotors, sparko seats, interior carbon package and premium sound system. Any thoughts? Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Reddick... I wonder if any of the Quadrifoglio's coming to the dealers will have most if not all the options pre-built into them. I ask because my intention was to get the ceramic brake rotors, sparko seats, interior carbon package and premium sound system. Any thoughts? Thanks.
It's luck of the draw with factory pre-specs. Generally they are pretty well equipped, but I will post my list on the forum board when I receive it. The factory has been pretty good with us about matching customer demand with what is available. Stay tuned....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts