1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
The Alfa Romeo Configurator shows that the 2023 QV has the Dark Tecnico Wheels as standard and the Dark 5-hole wheels as a $750 option. If the car is coming with Dark 5-Hole Wheels, it should show that as a $750 option. So, more probably, the car will show up at the dealer with the Dark Tecnico Wheels and there is a mistake in the window sticker. 2016-2021 QVs had the Dark 5-Hole wheels as standard so, that may be why in the window sticker is shows that way. That's what I think and the Strongsville guys may know what is the real story here.

Font Automotive tire Rim Circle Spoke

Reactions: 614

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Alfa Romeo Configurator shows that the 2023 QV has the Dark Tecnico Wheels as standard and the Dark 5-hole wheels as a $750 option. If the car is coming with Dark 5-Hole Wheels, it should show that as a $750 option. So, more probably, the car will show up at the dealer with the Dark Tecnico Wheels and there is a mistake in the window sticker. 2016-2021 QVs had the Dark 5-Hole wheels as standard so, that may be why in the window sticker is shows that way. That's what I think and the Strongsville guys may know what is the real story here.

View attachment 130846
I tend to agree. And it looks like the car is on the dealer’s lot now should be easy to verify. This car, according to my nation-wide search, is the only 2023 QV in the USA at the moment.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If it came with 5 hole without $750 additional cost, lucky owner, but I think it's a mistake on window sticker...
I got 22 model from them about 2 months ago, (strongsville) my WS had 5 hole had as an option for $500, some price increased on 2023 model, for etna paint, 5 hole wheels and some...

·
Registered
2018 Q4 White/Black, Performance Pkg., Leather Pkg., 35W Xenon, Static Assist, Sunroof, Navigation
324 Posts
What I noticed was the warranty. This 2023 window sticker shows 4 years or 50,000 miles as the factory warranty on the Quadrifoglio.

On Ron's Rides, he shows a 2023 factory window sticker on a 2.0 Giulia as having 3 years or 36,000 miles as the factory warranty.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
What I noticed was the warranty. This 2023 window sticker shows 4 years or 50,000 miles as the factory warranty on the Quadrifoglio.

On Ron's Rides, he shows a 2023 factory window sticker on a 2.0 Giulia as having 3 years or 36,000 miles as the factory warranty.
There are several posts in the Forum showing that Ron uploaded a second video pointing out the mistake he discovered about the 3yr/36K miles warranty. There are several videos in YouTube indicating the mistake in the printing of the window sticker. So, let's us please stop the noise and the none sense on the warranty and avoid that everyone in the world will say for the next 10 years that Alfa Romeo warranty is now 3yr/36K miles. Someone once said that "... we are our own enemies..." and this is a clear example.

Reactions: JG47

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
874 Posts
I just noticed an issue on the following window sticker. This is a 2023 QV in transit to Strongsville. The car has 5-hole wheels but the window sticker shows it as standard equipment, not a $750 option as shown on the 2023 configurator. Is this a printing error or is the Tecnico wheel now the option?
attached build sheet has dark 5-hole as standard equipment, not as optional equiptment like rosso etna
so maybe configurator is wrong?

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That sheet is all wrong. It shows a lot of standard equipment as optional, including the sport seats.
Looks like I’m wrong. And the ‘24 configurator is hosed. That’s very disappointing. Here’s the response I got from Strongsville:

“Thanks for reaching out to me in regards to a Giulia QV! We have two Rosso Etna Giulia QV's that just landed this week, a 2022 and a 2023. They both have the dark 5 hole wheels. The Tecnico was the standard wheel for 2022 but apparently is not being offered on the 23, leaving the 5 hole as the only wheel choice. Hope this answers your question, let me know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Michael DeSalvo
Alfa Romeo FIAT Manager”

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I meant the ‘23 configurator is hosed.
Additional response from sales manager:
“The configurator is often wrong in the beginning of the new model year. They'll either fix it at some point, or they ran out of the Tecnico and will offer it as an option down the road pending availability. Time will tell, but they're definitely struggling with supply chain right now.”

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
What a mess. It's incredible. Window stickers with mistakes, configurators not accurate, etc., etc. The good news is that the cars come with 4 wheels. What wheels?, that will be a surprise. Fortunately, any of the 4 surprises options, by selection or by accident, (dark or bright Tecnico and dark or bright 5-hole) will be nice.

·
Registered
163 Posts
totally understand that things are not organized like some of the bigger brands like BMW/MBZ/or Lexus. but I really don't mind, as long as you get the car the way you want it nothing comes close to looks, power, & more importantly how it drives.... so, end of the you get lot of people with stiff necks ( trying to catch you driving by) & you have ton of joy/fun when come back home & park your QV & stare at it again. & again and........

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
totally understand that things are not organized like some of the bigger brands like BMW/MBZ/or Lexus. but I really don't mind, as long as you get the car the way you want it nothing comes close to looks, power, & more importantly how it drives.... so, end of the you get lot of people with stiff necks ( trying to catch you driving by) & you have ton of joy/fun when come back home & park your QV & stare at it again. & again and........
Well I ordered the Tecnico wheel as the standard wheel but now apparently that’s no longer the case, so I have no idea what the car will end up with.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a mess. It's incredible. Window stickers with mistakes, configurators not accurate, etc., etc. The good news is that the cars come with 4 wheels. What wheels?, that will be a surprise. Fortunately, any of the 4 surprises options, by selection or by accident, (dark or bright Tecnico and dark or bright 5-hole) will be nice.
Practically speaking, is it really possible to tell the difference in handling between the Tecnico and 5-hole?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts