Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thank you to Chris @ Eurocompulsion for his assistance on purchasing wheel spacers for my TI. Their spacers are very well made and fit perfectly. They are 17mm rears and 5mm front and are hub centric. Definitely gave it a more aggressive look that I am very satisfied with. I will be ordering sport spring next month that should give it the perfect stance. Few quick pics...

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Thanks Matt! Definitely looks much more aggressive and similar to the fitment on the QV.

Very nice!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Very nice! Is that Rosso Competizione or Alfa? Good to know springs are available too. How about drilled rotors?

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Yes and love the color. Springs available mid April. No driiled rotors as of yet. If you have a TI these spacers are a must.
Sweet, so its Competizione? This makes a Ti solution a little more attractive. But if I can build a Comp and tan or beige QV I will.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I added some 5mm spacers to the front today (running 19x10 - 285-30-19s in the rear with no spacers). Does anybody know what this screw is? They had to remove it to add the spacers (the shop said it's meant to hold the caliper in place when repairing the breaks).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I added some 5mm spacers to the front today (running 19x10 - 285-30-19s in the rear with no spacers). Does anybody know what this screw is? They had to remove it to add the spacers (the shop said it's meant to hold the caliper in place when repairing the breaks).

I think it is there to help hold the wheel in place when all the bolts are removed . A hanger of sorts. My guys removed it as well.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nice - looks great! Just picked up an AWD Ti last Wednesday in Trofeo White - absolutely love the way she drives in terms of handling, but that wheel gap is like it's on stilts. We also have a 2014 C300 4matic w/staggered wheels which I thought looks high, but the alfa is slightly higher. I'm seriously considering these spacers - If I were to just do the rears, would it be similar to staggered? Of course I realize it doesn't change the amt of rubber on the road, but placement wise, would it help handling (outside of looks alone)? Also about the wheel bolts - are they available in black to match the 5 hole 19's? I took a look at the stock bolts and they match the dark wheels. Do they look out of place since they're silver vs black in color?

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
That pin is a hanger for the wheels since Alfa/Ferrari use stud bolts not nuts. It doubles as a rotor anchor on the hub too. The spacers for my OZs on the 360 fit over them on the fronts, but on the larger double bolted 25mm on the rears, they had to come out. Had to bend one pulling the front left wheel off the 348 after the accident. But those OZs are wicked strong. Only slightly out of round after the impact and straightened with 3 goes on the press. Could have replaced parts since they are modulars but they didn't need it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can OP repost pics?

Can the OP repost their original pics? I'm getting a photobucket error and they are not loading. I'd like to see how this turned out. I'm between putting 5mm on the front's with 17mm on the rear or just doing 15mm all around on my Q4. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Ricambi kit for Ferraris comes with new bolts. At 11mm+ it makes sense. Look at your bolt threads and see if there is enough to be safe?

Reactions: ibehardnock2001
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.