Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man did these change not only the appearence of the car itself, the handling improvement can be felt. The car is more senstive due to the wider track widths, therefore the steering feedback is enhanced a tad bit. The spacers are from Athena purchased through Madness.

The wheel gaps appear smaller on the Q4 now that the wheels are no longer hidden in shadows.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looks great actually...attempts on some other cars make them look like SUVs sometimes....

“The car is more senstive due to the wider track widths, therefore the steering feedback is enhanced a tad bit. “ < Can you elaborate on this a bit? More sensitive how? How is feel better?

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Looks awesome! Did you put an effect on the pix to make the Misano Blue look so light? The new Y wheels look sharp, too; kind of Hot Wheels, but also kind of like gym shoes. Nice!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great actually...attempts on some other cars make them look like SUVs sometimes....

“The car is more senstive due to the wider track widths, therefore the steering feedback is enhanced a tad bit. “ < Can you elaborate on this a bit? More sensitive how? How is feel better?
Now that the wheels are pushed out more, I feel just a little less sway around corners in comparison to having the wheels further in. Best way to put it is standing with your feet together compared to standing with your feet apart.

Looks awesome! Did you put an effect on the pix to make the Misano Blue look so light? The new Y wheels look sharp, too; kind of Hot Wheels, but also kind of like gym shoes. Nice!
Yeah, was playing with some settings on my phone. The color looks better in person.

Are the spacers 15mm Front, 20mm Rear ?
Yezzir.

·
Registered
647 Posts
jl947 WOW! Those wheels look awesome!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Can you share a few more photos of the wheel gap? I'm really thinking about doing this to reduce the wheel gap look. On a lease, I can't really justify lowering springs.

Man did these change not only the appearence of the car itself, the handling improvement can be felt. The car is more senstive due to the wider track widths, therefore the steering feedback is enhanced a tad bit. The spacers are from Athena purchased through Madness.

The wheel gaps appear smaller on the Q4 now that the wheels are no longer hidden in shadows.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here is mine on flush kit and lowering springs
Car looks great. Would you mind posting a few close ups of those Madness mirrors. I am on the fence about adding them to mine.

Thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
Here is mine on flush kit and lowering springs
Car looks great. Would you mind posting a few close ups of those Madness mirrors. I am on the fence about adding them to mine.

Thanks
Those are not madness mirrors, i did custom vinyl wrap on them my self here is closer picture

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Nice job! What is the clearance between your spokes and calipers on the front? Just curious. I found the Quad needs about 8 mm in spacers to use my OZ Ti wheels for winters. I used Eurocompulsion 5 mm all around plus shims up front over the big brakes. Feels solid but I get some knocking over hard lips like my garage at slow speed and an angle. I think it is actually my brake pads (no shims - paste) and the springs from lifting. The electronic brake damper/control is interacting as well with hill hold and so forth. I think the pads may drop free a bit and clunk when the pistons retract.

·
Registered
876 Posts
It looks awesome, does it seem to throw more road spray up on the paint. Also like your mirrors. Where did you find the wrap?
Everything was custom wrapped, used black gloss avery wrap then printed out green color closest to the original alfa green color on wrapping paper, and used a red stripe cut from vinylwrap, oh yea and used a lettering under the wrap to get that look

Reactions: John_K_348
1 - 19 of 19 Posts