Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 1 set of wheels. Ordered for customer with new QV dark gray, this is a staggered set Sales person told me the wrong color, customer wanted silver ones. Will blow the set out comes w/out sensors and valve stems.

List Price $2848.50
Blow Out $1466.00

Plus shipping.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
As much as I want these since they are forged compared to the 19"s that come with the sport package, thought I heard the rear on the QV was modified from the standard base/ti models, so I am afraid that the rear QV wheels would not fit on non QV models... Can anyone confirm?
GLWS

·
Registered
83 Posts
As much as I want these since they are forged compared to the 19"s that come with the sport package, thought I heard the rear on the QV was modified from the standard base/ti models, so I am afraid that the rear QV wheels would not fit on non QV models... Can anyone confirm?
GLWS
Great looking wheels, but I don't believe they are forged, not even for the Quadrifoglio. That honor goes to the Tecnico wheels which are lighter than the 5-hole.

I don't know if the wheels will fit, but the rears should be 19x10 ET30 and the OEM tire size is 285/30ZR19. Input that info along with the details of your current setup into a wheel "calculator" such as the one below. The difference in poke and inset should give you an idea on wether or not the larger wheel is even worth test fitting.

http://www.willtheyfit.com/

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have 1 set of wheels. Ordered for customer with new QV dark gray, this is a staggered set Sales person told me the wrong color, customer wanted silver ones. Will blow the set out comes w/out sensors and valve stems.

List Price $2848.50
Blow Out $1466.00

Plus shipping.

[email protected]

Sold!!!!! someone saw a great deal!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,091 Posts
Too late to the party... ygm on something else related. Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
GLWS
I just picked up a set of 19x10 rear QV wheels for my Ti. http://m.ebay.com/itm/292084630401?_mwBanner=1

The offset on these is 41 compared to my existing 19x8" which have an offset of 33.

Will reply back with how they fit (the dealership confirmed that these will fit my Ti, and another wheel shop said the same).

·
Registered
157 Posts
Adding this here since there is so much misinformation on the wheel sizes and offsets:

5 Spoke:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8,5 X 19 ET 34
REAR: 10 X 19 ET 41
FRONT: 8 X 19 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 44.5

Turbine Aluminum Wheels:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8 X 18 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 44,5

10 Spoke:

Available sizes:

FRONT: 8 X 18 ET 33
REAR: 9 X 19 ET 34

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Need a Rim

noticed a slight bend in my left front rim:mad::mad::mad: pissed at myself....
anyone know if these are in country yet?? going to the dealer tomorrow for an oil change will ask them as well..
thanks
M

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
noticed a slight bend in my left front rim:mad::mad::mad: pissed at myself....
anyone know if these are in country yet?? going to the dealer tomorrow for an oil change will ask them as well..
thanks
M
Nooooo! Crap, Those darn skinny tires and cursed potholes. Such a pain.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Are you sure?
Other than the 5-Hole QV model, the online build tool shows them all to be 8" wide.
The only exception is the 5-hole for Ti with the Summer tires has 9" wide option for rear.
What I posted are all the available sizes.

Online build tool may be allowing/disallowing certain configurations depending on your geo location.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Bolt pattern

I'm looking for a set of cost effective winter shoes for my Quad...
Not sure about the bolt pattern... 5 x ???
Anybody assist with this ?
thanks, D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.