Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this image(see below) on the Alfa Romeo Canada website.
I really think these wheels would look great on a Giulia, if I could find a part number for them.
Does anyone know more detail about these wheels, what size, and is the hole pattern 5X110 on the Stelvio?

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
I would like to know QV wheel specs as well (bolt pattern, offset, etc.)

Love that they are forged aluminum & beautiful OEM design, but I know I'll eventually be shopping for summer wheels as I intend to use OEM for winter tire set.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,775 Posts
19” QV wheels are: front 8.5J ET34, rear 10J ET41. Bolt pattern 5x110. Stelvio wheels are 5x110 as well.
So both use 34mm offset? Same for base and Ti Giulia?

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Thanks. So all I need to shop for winter wheels is 8J ET33, 5x110, diameter and width. Seems simple enough.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Is 5x110 an atypical bolt pattern? Is this an Italian/Alfa thing?

So for (admittedly very little research done by me so far) only OZ wheels pop up.

Some of my favorite Japanese wheel manufacturers (Advan, Volk) don't seem to offer this bolt pattern.

·
Supporting Vendor
726 Posts
Is 5x110 an atypical bolt pattern? Is this an Italian/Alfa thing?
5 x 110 is a little bit unusual, but not solely unique to Alfa.

Up until the new Giulia Alfa used 5 x 98 and 4 x 98 bolt patterns, which were far more uncommon. That was definitely an Italian/Alfa thing, and they stuck with it for over 30 years.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Not new to the Giulia. Alfa used 5x110 on the 159/Sportwagon/Brera/Spider family, and on the Giulietta.
Does Alfa offer a steel wheel option for the Giulia in the parts catalog? Size?

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,633 Posts
Thanks. So all I need to shop for winter wheels is 8J ET33, 5x110, diameter and width. Seems simple enough.
My P.O.R. is to use the 19" 5 holes that I ordered with the car as my winter wheels and order lighter weight, wider upgrades for summer use on my Ti Q4.

O.Z. makes 19" wheels for Giulia that are slightly less expensive and a little lighter than the Alfa 5 holes.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Would old SAAB wheels (which I believe have the same bolt pattern) do?
How old?
Of course the center hole would have to be the same size, and they would have to be at least 17" to clear the brake calipers. Then there is the offset...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Some of my favorite Japanese wheel manufacturers (Advan, Volk) don't seem to offer this bolt pattern.
They do, they're just not something they regularly keep stock of. You have to special order a lot of them to get a custom drilled pattern. Or use adapters to convert from 5x114.3 to 5x110. I wouldn't use wobble bolts unless I was desperate and only then if going from 5x112 (certain Audi and Mercedes-Benz) to 5x110 for a show car.

However, Alfa9 Supply now offer the Yokohama Advan RSII in Giulia appropriate size.
http://www.alfa9supply.com/giulia-wheels/advan-alfa-giulia-wheelset

Alfa Romeo Giulia Wheels from 625.00ea

This ADVAN RS2 is an ultralight flowformed wheel for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti and Base models. To date the Advan RS2's are the lightest wheels made for the Alfa Romeo 4C and Giulia cars. Built for maximum strength and lightness.

Sized at front, 18x8 et 35 @ 16.5 lbs.

Optional Alfa Romeo centercap adapter to use original caps comes in silver.

3 colors are available: Hyper Silver, Semi Gloss Black, "SGB," and Hyper Black which is really more like a dark metallic silver than a black, "HB."
What I'd really love to see is some silver or gunmetal gray Advan Racing GT 5-spoke wheels on a Giulia.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How old?
Of course the center hole would have to be the same size, and they would have to be at least 17" to clear the brake calipers. Then there is the offset...
Both of the Alfa dealers I've talked to said that they don't even try to find non-OEM wheel sets for the Quadrifoglio's because of the position and size of the brake calipers.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Both of the Alfa dealers I've talked to said that they don't even try to find non-OEM wheel sets for the Quadrifoglio's because of the position and size of the brake calipers.

That’s because most Alfa dealers don’t deal in quality aftermarket wheels, wouldn’t know how to spec a quality fitment for custom wheels, and don’t want the liability of anything non-OEM that is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty and could come back to hurt their pocket or their customer satisfaction (not that most Alfa dealers understand that concept anyhow).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.