Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,933 Posts
are there any wheel markings on the OEM 5 hole wheels that show the width? My car's sticker said mine came with square 19x8 but the tires installed are staggered
I believe on the inside of the barrel so you'd have to dismount them

·
Registered
836 Posts
Staggered doesn't always mean different wheel size. It could well be just wider tires with lower profile ratio.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Staggered doesn't always mean different wheel size. It could well be just wider tires with lower profile ratio.
But in the Giulia, isn't the staggered factory option different rear wheels size. 19x8 fronts and 19x9 rears wheels (225/45 front and 255/35 rear)

I'm just puzzled since my car window sticker says 19x8 all so why mount 255/35s in the rear

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
oh that would be a major bummer. No SKU or part number or anything on the outside or on the back face?
What are the tire sizes? E.g. I have 245/35 front and 285/30 rear which is staggered.

What do you mean by backface? If you can look at the reverse side of the wheel you'd see the size

Perhaps take a ruler and stick it between the spokes to measure width

Reactions: lockem

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are the tire sizes? E.g. I have 245/35 front and 285/30 rear which is staggered.
My tire sizes are 225/40 front and 255/35 rear. my confusion is that it's a used car and the window sticker doesn't show staggered option, it shows square. But why are staggered tires installed?
That's why I wanted to see if there's an easy way to check the wheel for markings that designate the size or at least a part number

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH! that looks like that back of the spoke? Should be easy to check for me after unmounting the wheel. I thought I'd have to unmount the tire
Sorry I thought I made that distinction. You need to dismount the wheel, not the tire

If your car is used, it sounds like someone may have bought the car with a square setup and then switched to staggered. Common on the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts