Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have just read the post, i have a question as would be great if anyone could help me? i am in the UK

Myswearing wheel on giulia was slightly pulling to the left the car is only 6 months old and done about 8000 miles but today i took into into a tyre garage to get all the wheel tracking/alinement the front they managed to get alined just in the recommended alinement, but they rear left if 4mm out and they could not adjust this anymore and the bolt where they aline it could not turn anymore, the tyre garage said this could be down to a faulty bush? from the factory is the a massive issue that i should take up with the alfa dealership as in is this a fault? or is this the way the car is designed? The car wheels should meet the recommended wheel alinement guideline and not be 4mm out with no more on thred on the bolt to get the wheel in alinement?

I have read the above comments and my wheels also feel like that when i am on full lock

Thanks!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Hey and welcome!

I would think the first port of call would be to the dealer as it would be under warranty right? I wouldn't have a regular garage take a look like Kwikfit or whomever as they wouldn't be able to tell you that info. I'd march it right back to the dealer and let them know your issue.

Hope that helps

Andy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, thats what i will do, i know you said about the the regular garages but i have got the data sheet that from the wheel alinement machine that shows it not matching up to the recommended guiding, would that be worth taking that to my dealer? to show some evidence there is an issue?

I will let you know how i get one thanks for your quick reply.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
yeah please keep us informed, might come up again!

Sure... i'd take it with you, it'll help the conversation though if they have to revert it back for whatever reason they could say "well you did this, so now you have to pay for this" in the worst case

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took the car to the dealership, they are having to raise a tech case with Alfa in Italy, and a wait instructions on what alfa recommend, thats what they have had to do with all the issues on my car in the uk, so I'm currently wanting for alfa to get back to my dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts