Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

Do you have custom license plates? Here's what I am thinking hoping to poke some AMG and M3 owners. Which one you like best? Suggestions?

63SLOL
M3 BBYE
M3 BYE
AMG BYE
AMGBBYE

Cheers
Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,405 Posts
There's already a thread on the forum on this topic

https://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/...s-your-alfa-vanity-plate.html?highlight=Plate

Personally I don't like any of them, I think something more personal to the qv would be better. One owner had Italian m3 as their plate.

A few I liked are:

50538191; I wish you could do 5053 8191 with the state logo between but that's 9 characters.
Other issue in NY where I am is that this will make you look like an Uber driver.

Fiat 500 because after all, it's a Fiat with 500 HP

4 cheese or fromaggi as an homage to Clarkson

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yeah I've been working on mine for almost a year. The ID changes here in MA have my buddy at the DMV busy as can be. We spoke about a week or so ago and still no joy. I suppose I need to pay my excise tax as well, gulp! ;)

·
Registered
2018 Giulia TI Sport Q2
273 Posts
Shift

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Alfa01 - I know boring but just helps those gapers figure out "what is that car?" AlfaQV was already taken

I would have liked BYEBYE or MYWIFES or NOTMINE or BROKE or NOMONI or 505HP or ITRUNS

I did see one on a vette that I thought was funny. MyEx's

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Alfa01 - I know boring but just helps those gapers figure out "what is that car?" AlfaQV was already taken

I would have liked BYEBYE or MYWIFES or NOTMINE or BROKE or NOMONI or 505HP or ITRUNS

I did see one on a vette that I thought was funny. MyEx's
I think whatever you choose it needs to be in Italian.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I like mine, had to get creative as CIAO 55 was taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys

Do you have custom license plates? Here's what I am thinking hoping to poke some AMG and M3 owners. Which one you like best? Suggestions?

63SLOL
M3 BBYE
M3 BYE
AMG BYE
AMGBBYE

Cheers
Alex
I have WTFAST on our QV (people say WTF kinda car is that??)...I wanted ALPHA, but it was taken. Other options I was considering were WHATM3 and FNFAST.

·
Registered
26 Posts
“CATTIVO” means bad in Italian. I went with “MAL” as in malfunction, malfeasance, malignant, Malfoy (for the Harry Potter fans...), etc. Malfa is also a city in Salina, one of the Aeolian Islands from where my family on my mother’s side comes from.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
“CATTIVO” means bad in Italian. I went with “MAL” as in malfunction, malfeasance, malignant, Malfoy (for the Harry Potter fans...), etc. Malfa is also a city in Salina, one of the Aeolian Islands from where my family on my mother’s side comes from.

Mal = bad, ill, sick wrong en espanol. That is all i learned.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That too...!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts