Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
This thread already exists...you may want to pick up where it left off.....Moderator may be able to assist you with "search" tab.....D

·
Registered
84 Posts
@ bumblebeemer....LGB!! Are you in the stl area? I don't see many Giulia's around here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Anyone speak Italian? Trying to understand masculine/feminine nouns. I wanted "LENTO" (masculine "slow") on the Smokies plate, but it's taken. I'm debating LENTA (feminine "slow"), which would work as in "Giulia Lenta" or "Alfa Lenta", but I think it would be "Quadrifoglio Lento". Alternatively I could do the much less exciting generic TN plate and do "LENTOQV" or "QVLENTO". I think the orange and purple would look cool on my Misano blue, but also go Tigers!

First, am I doing gendering properly, second... help!

EDIT: ADDIO would be fun too

·
Registered
173 Posts
No custom license plate. But do have a custom micellar plate frame. Says " See you later" in Italian.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Plant

Reactions: AbarthEsq

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,017 Posts
Anyone speak Italian? Trying to understand masculine/feminine nouns. I wanted "LENTO" (masculine "slow") on the Smokies plate, but it's taken. I'm debating LENTA (feminine "slow"), which would work as in "Giulia Lenta" or "Alfa Lenta", but I think it would be "Quadrifoglio Lento". Alternatively I could do the much less exciting generic TN plate and do "LENTOQV" or "QVLENTO". I think the orange and purple would look cool on my Misano blue, but also go Tigers!

View attachment 113397
View attachment 113399
View attachment 113401
I like addio because you're right, orange and purple would go well with misano

·
Registered
3,046 Posts

View attachment 113397
View attachment 113399
View attachment 113401
I would not match QV with "Lenta". A slow QV does not exists. When I saw one of your proposals, I saw the bear, which I assume is a Grizzly but, I though it could be a Polar. So, I thought about "POLENTA" from both Polar and Lenta. Google polenta. One of the best things in Italy !!!!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
ma facciamo la polenta
😄
I la faccio every month, on some Sundays. It transports me to my aunts and nonna's homes, every time, and I enjoy that feeling. I eat it for some nice and simple chicken breasts, cooked with lots of tomato sauce and it is an event, all the time !!!!!

Not as beautiful and round as my nonna's but, pretty good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts