Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by Piccia's post in the "First impressions" thread...

So most likely we all picked out our color combo ourselves. What combo did you go for?

Me: white & red

I originally wanted black & red but liked the contrast of the distinct Alfa grill better on white once I saw it, and living in S Florida is very hot. It helped that the white car was a better deal, ha. The red interior was love at first sight.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,465 Posts
White exterior with red interior.

Originally wanted red exterior / tan interior.

Reactions: Dr. Klopek

·
Registered
50 Posts
Vesuvio Gray ext. w/ yellow calipers. Black with gr/wh stitching interior.

I like the red but I tend to shy away from the colors that cars are marketed in. I went with the yellow calipers and gr/wh stitching because I feel like everyone does red trim and the gr/wh was something unique.

·
Registered
343 Posts
MonteCarlo Blue with black leather sports seats and red calipers. I am a Penn State grad so it was time to drive a dark blue car! And I think the color looks fantastic the way it changes in the light. But, I do have to admit, this car looks good in almost any color.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I went with Ebony & Ivory;

Alfa White exterior getting rid of all chrome including badges, Black Sport Leather Black Accent Stitching Interior!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Of the Quads specs:

Rosso Comp on Black/Ice
Green/White stitching
Bright wheels
Yellow calipers.

If tan was offered on Quads I would choose it.

Reactions: migliori and mibi

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine is MonteCarlo Blue with black calipers, dark 5 hole wheels. ... black/grey interior. In certain light, it's hard to convince people it is not purple :).

Reactions: Alfa in Vegas

·
Registered
26 Posts
Silverstone Gray over black. I wanted a subtle color combo and I knew red would be popular. Plus the dark wheels from the sport package compliment the lighter color.

·
Registered
118 Posts
QV- Trofeo white with yellow calipers, dark 5 hole wheels, and Red stitching on the black alcantara leather interior.
MY 2018 supposed to land in USA July 27:

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Of the Quads specs:

Rosso Comp on Black/Ice
Green/White stitching
Bright wheels
Yellow calipers.

If tan was offered on Quads I would choose it.
john- totally agree with the tan interior for QV--- I would have done alfa red / Tan if it was available!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tri coat red, red brake calipers, and black interior with white and green stitching.

I went with the white and green stitching because it makes the car look more Italian and matches the white and green badges. I also think it's really unique since no one else's offers this.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts