Registered
440 Posts
We have 4LEEF.

4LEAF was not available.

Reactions: SterlingDriver

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Mine will be SGNORA in MA. Better check that now too.
It's available so I call dibs in MA. I also have a friend at the RMV so hands off! ;)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Now I can track you down Simey !!!! As if another Red Quad would not have been a big enough clue !!!

Anyway...here's mine....

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have 4LEEF.

4LEAF was not available.
407Guy: you were the one that gave me the idea. I initially wanted 4LEAF but someone in NY took it before I could get it. I'm a bit anal about spelling being English and all, so couldn't bring myself to do the 4LEEF

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now I can track you down Simey !!!! As if another Red Quad would not have been a big enough clue !!!

Anyway...here's mine....
Very nice Alfaholico. I think when I was trying a few different combinations, I tried AR QUAD and it wasn't available...now I know why LOL

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
We're all on the same page....!!! I wanted the white Rangers plate so that has a limit of 6 characters....thought about 4LFCLV .....But I couldn't fit the "R"....and I wasn't that sure about...4LCLVR or 4LFCVR or 4LFCLR...etc, etc, etc......Anyway, when I'm out East I'll be on the lookout for you !!

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Now that's an interesting take MDriver. Referring to a competitor....that's a first in my experience. Nicely done.
I look at it this way, Alfa built this car squarely to compete for the M3 buyer maybe the C63s buyer as well as people may cross shop the three and journalist def. compare the three all the time...
So I let my buddies at the CCA know that I still own a great sports sedan, only this one is made in Italy:grin2:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Car people are probably the least creative when it comes to personalized plates.

I don't get why people are so eager to give the government money to rent additional badging for their car:
"GTR" on a Nissan GTR
"C6Z" on a Corvette Z06
"ALFA" on an Alfa.

What's worse is, those who debadge their cars, and then buy a personalized plate with the car name on it:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I wanted CIAO 55 but it was taken.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Try.... C YA BMW

Reactions: Gian

·
Registered
202 Posts
I recently lost my 21-year-old son to depression, so my vanity plate (which I cannot put on yet because the regular plates are late and I can't transfer yet) is below. RIP, my son.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 298 Posts