Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I dive into the process of actually obtaining and updating any software, I thought it would be best to ask if anyone knew what today's (7/22/18) current software versions are.

I trust a USB update of my own, unless you all strongly suggest taking it back to the dealer.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Before I dive into the process of actually obtaining and updating any software, I thought it would be best to ask if anyone knew what today's (7/22/18) current software versions are.

I trust a USB update of my own, unless you all strongly suggest taking it back to the dealer.
Software for what? There are 8 different computers in the QV. If you are talking about just the infotainment unit, what year? There are different software versions for the two MY's.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't believe all 8 computers are subject to user updates. From the control panel in my 2018 QV there are two options, one of them being the maps, which leaves only one.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I don't believe all 8 computers are subject to user updates. From the control panel in my 2018 QV there are two options, one of them being the maps, which leaves only one.
Well, you weren't clear, so I wasn't assuming anything. You didn't list a year, and you mentioned QV which isn't specific to the infotainment software....it's the same for all Giulias...so, wasn't sure if you were referring to something else specific to a QV.

There's reports of a ver 72 for MY18 infotainment, but noone has been able to find it online to my knowledge, nor has anyone been successful in getting a dealer to install it.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,636 Posts
I'm stuck on version 53 with 2 unsuccessful attempts via Alfa to get it updated to anything higher

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was interested in whether anyone with a MY2017 has been able to get the software enabling the g-meter information? Also, some posters have been talking about brake temperature readouts. Is that only for the CCM?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I was interested in whether anyone with a MY2017 has been able to get the software enabling the g-meter information? Also, some posters have been talking about brake temperature readouts. Is that only for the CCM?
g-meter is displayed on the display behind steeringwheel in "D" mode, on 1 of the screens you can select with the button on the end of the stalk.
Temperature of brakes is displayed only with carbon brakes on the Q, in the tyre pressure menu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts