Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1861 - 1880 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Couple of things I've noticed and one of them not sure it's the nature of the Gearbox or something else

Turn signals you need to push hard to make it a constant one. Otherwise will always be on the temporary ones ( 3 times)

The IBS , when you push the break in a busy road while the car not moving. Or stand still , The pedal a bit stiff ,unlike when you use it while moving around

Happened two times when on a low speed either second or third gear has a click sound when it shifts upward , can't figure out which one exactly coz it's on the D

·
Registered
56 Posts
So whats
2020 Ti Sport. Trip A/ Trip B calculate MPG quite well compared to the distance traveled divided by gallons purchased method.
So what's the average km/L.
On a 24 km distance mostly highway I've done
15.5 km per litre
Average speed was 40 km per hour

·
Registered
'18 Base Q4, white
74 Posts
That when I try to adjust the cruise control with a flick of my left thumb, I only succeed in turning up the radio volume in my other car. Oops! Sorry dear!

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
That when I try to adjust the cruise control with a flick of my left thumb, I only succeed in turning up the radio volume in my other car. Oops! Sorry dear!
I can identify!

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,746 Posts
What car... or year... do you have? Mine will stay at 400 miles for about 30 miles. It then goes downhill from there, with about a max of about 288.
DTE and MPG are separate calculations. DTE is based on remaining fuel (not very accurate) and some short term MPG measurement (can be quite different from the "whole tank" MPG).

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
4,440 Posts
When driving while doing a nav map update it shows you are always going north
I didn't think you could have the map open while you were updating it

·
Registered
'18 Base Q4, white
74 Posts
That it gets attention from a kid in a rather wicked looking black BMW. Stop light so he got a good look at me. Then the look on his face as the light changed was... Envy? Curiosity? Complete dumbfoundedness? He was staring that's for sure...

Fogg

1861 - 1880 of 2005 Posts