1841 - 1860 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
2020 Base... Sizes are the same.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,746 Posts
When turning at night, there is an additional light that comes on in the direction I am turning. Very impressive.
The so called "static bending lights". Apparently enhanced by the hunk of neutron star under the hood put there to make the light bend.

There are a few "bat-turns" on Sonora pass that would be helped if the SBL came on at higher speeds (also, smaller, better positioned rear view mirrors would help).
You know you are having fun if you have to look through the side window to see where you are going...

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Forehead Nose Hair Head Chin

·
Registered
77 Posts
There are a few "bat-turns" on Sonora pass that would be helped if the SBL came on at higher speeds (also, smaller, better positioned rear view mirrors would help).
You know you are having fun if you have to look through the side window to see where you are going...
Haha...I can totally relate to this rear view mirror situation, especially cuz my seats are lowered all the way. :LOL:

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Spoken like rally driver or drifter.

Reactions: Richardalfa

·
Registered
2017 Giulia Ti RWD
42 Posts
Just learned that the three save buttons for your seats also saves the position of the mirrors. I set position two with them pointing down for backing up into parking spots with curbs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you open the door while in drive or reverse the car will go into park. I was backing into a spot and wanted to see how close I really was to the curb, so I opened the door and the car stopped. I thought that I hit something. haha

I'm not sure what speed you need to be under for this?
I don't know about all of the speed thing when a door is open, but what if you lowered the mirrors downward to where you can see the curb when reversing and then pressing one of your memory settings on your seat. That way you just press a button your mirrors move down and you don't have to open the door?

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
I don't know about all of the speed thing when a door is open, but what if you lowered the mirrors downward to where you can see the curb when reversing and then pressing one of your memory settings on your seat. That way you just press a button your mirrors move down and you don't have to open the door?
I have done this without issue. 👍👍👍

Reactions: Richardalfa

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't see any difference , mine veloce 2021 AWD , and it came with an ashtray on one of the holders
Although I don't smoke

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
It is not mine but, I did not know my dad's 1956 Alfa Romeo 1900 Super was missing the left headline headlamp trim ring. I guess Alfa Romeo spare parts availability has been an issue since the 60's. And my dad, very smart, he was covering it for the picture !!!!!

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Wood Car
Arm Vehicle Grille Hood Car

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I don't see any difference , mine veloce 2021 AWD , and it came with an ashtray on one of the holders
Although I don't smoke
Probably a market-dependent feature.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
1841 - 1860 of 2005 Posts