Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
First day to drive the Giulia veloce , impressive feeling , everything in place . only drawback for me and what makes me bit worried the 19 inch staggered , roads in my city aren't that smooth and lots of pothholes

·
Registered
707 Posts
First day to drive the Giulia veloce , impressive feeling , everything in place . only drawback for me and what makes me bit worried the 19 inch staggered , roads in my city aren't that smooth and lots of pothholes
Changing the tires (especially if yours are run-flats) can make a world of difference.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yes they are runflat perrili p zero , I never liked runflats either
Dump the garbage pirellis and upgrade to 245/40/19 all around - I’ve got Michelin’s pilot sports for summer, and x/ice for winter. Best upgrade, ride is so much better and overall performance and experience is 100 times better than stock 225/40/19.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I believe they operate automatically. If the lights are on, then activating the wiper washer (pulling the stalk) will also activate the headlamp washer, if the lights are off then only the wiper washer activates
Yup, That's pretty much how every car ever with headlamp washers work.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
When turning at night, there is an additional light that comes on in the direction I am turning. Very impressive.
Only at low speeds? I too find it handy.

Reactions: brentkhack

·
Registered
2017 Giulia QV Rosso Competizione
333 Posts
The side light only activates on pretty sharp turns..to help you see the turn.
If you're doing that at high speed..yikes.

·
Registered
289 Posts
The side light only activates on pretty sharp turns..to help you see the turn.
If you're doing that at high speed..yikes.
If I recall, the Edsell had a headlamp that turned with the wheel at low speeds. They were laughed at at the time. I had an MR2 that had the turning lights as well. I love that feature.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just found out that pulling the paddles at the same time puts the car in neutral..

·
Registered
2020 Giulia
702 Posts
The turning light is deactivated, I believe at 25MPH.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
One front cup holder is slightly larger than the other.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
That the veloce 2021 suspension is not that stiff as I thought. Although comes with staggered tired , I guess it comes with active suspension

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
1821 - 1840 of 2005 Posts