Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
2001 - 2005 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Base Q4, white
75 Posts
Enabling Messaging on the Bluetooth phone pairing (under Apple iOS Settings > Bluetooth > ARconnect), and restarting bluetooth on the iPhone, enables SMS messages to the center and infotainment screens.
I like how the nice lady will read my texts out loud.
I of course wondered right away what she would do with curse words.

Not wanting to involve anyone else in this, I first found out that yes, I can send texts to myself. I then sent myself a few VERY rude texts. Which she read just as I sent them. I laughed.

Fogg

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
I like how the nice lady will read my texts out loud.
I of course wondered right away what she would do with curse words.

Not wanting to involve anyone else in this, I first found out that yes, I can send texts to myself. I then sent myself a few VERY rude texts. Which she read just as I sent them. I laughed.

Fogg
Now if we could just get her to deliver voice messages to the drivers of nearby cars and trucks.

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
3,842 Posts
for all the sailors and dreamers out there

youre on WKR-Papa-G in Sin-Sin Atty

Sail away, sail away, sail away
From Bissau to Palau
in the shade of Avalon
From Fiji to Tiree
and the isles of Ebony
From Peru to Cebu,
feel the power of Babylon
From Bali to Cali,

... far beneath the Coral Sea

Sail away, sail away, sail away

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
WKRP made it to Oz? Happy to hear it! Who here has seen the movie "FM"?

·
Registered
38 Posts
One thing I saw on a video that I did not notice is on the 2020 Guilia's the infotainment screens have sub menu short cuts. If you see two or three dots on the right of any of the three menu screens that has a short cut to some action like seat warmers or AWD diagram for working wheels front or back. You have to use touch screen to access by swiping up or down. Too bad they go back to main screens when you re start the car.

2001 - 2005 of 2005 Posts