Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was quoted $42,650 on a Giulia Ti Sport with an MSRP of $49,340. Its nearly $4000 under invoice. Crazy thing is they are quoting the following and say teh MF is .55! I dont see how that is even possible.

36 months, 15k miles, 851 driveoff fee 634.46/mo

36 months, 12k miles, 851 driveoff fee 604.94/mo

First of all, .55 isnt even possible as far as I know. Plus, the residual must have dropped. Anyone have any idea? Im in the Portland, OR area and dealing with an ID dealer (you can probably guess who).

·
Registered
483 Posts
Won't they give you a sheet telling you the residual? Just walk if they won't.
N.B. That deal isn't particularly great. It's certainly not bad, but not so good you can't have one shipped to you for cheaper.

I was quoted $42,650 on a Giulia Ti Sport with an MSRP of $49,340. Its nearly $4000 under invoice. Crazy thing is they are quoting the following and say teh MF is .55! I dont see how that is even possible.

36 months, 15k miles, 851 driveoff fee 634.46/mo

36 months, 12k miles, 851 driveoff fee 604.94/mo

First of all, .55 isnt even possible as far as I know. Plus, the residual must have dropped. Anyone have any idea? Im in the Portland, OR area and dealing with an ID dealer (you can probably guess who).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Won't they give you a sheet telling you the residual? Just walk if they won't.
N.B. That deal isn't particularly great. It's certainly not bad, but not so good you can't have one shipped to you for cheaper.
I emailed asking for the residual, but havent received a response. Any west coast dealers that would do better than that that you are aware of? I dont know where you are located. Also, it isnt exactly the car I want. I am looking for white Ti Sport with red interior. RWD and performance package. The one I am referencing is AWD with ice interior, Driver's Assist package and sunroof. I dont need those.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I emailed asking for the residual, but havent received a response. Any west coast dealers that would do better than that that you are aware of? I dont know where you are located. Also, it isnt exactly the car I want. I am looking for white Ti Sport with red interior. RWD and performance package. The one I am referencing is AWD with ice interior, Driver's Assist package and sunroof. I dont need those.
Are you in CA?

Glendale and OC Alfa Romeo have been giving the best socal deals. Best lease pricing at the moment is 24mo through Ally. I picked up my $50k MSRP Giulia Ti in April for $465 +tax (effective based on spreading out the due-at-signing payment over the 24months, actual was $1375 DAS + $408+tax/mo). A few others got similar deals, with both of those dealers being pretty good. I worked with Amin at OC, and I've heard Maya at Glendale is good to deal with.

Edit: I see you're in OR. I'd consider buying from one of those socal dealers, you'll get a much better price and can either try to arrange shipping or just drive down and drive it home.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you in CA?

Glendale and OC Alfa Romeo have been giving the best socal deals. Best lease pricing at the moment is 24mo through Ally. I picked up my $50k MSRP Giulia Ti in April for $465 +tax (effective based on spreading out the due-at-signing payment over the 24months, actual was $1375 DAS + $408+tax/mo). A few others got similar deals, with both of those dealers being pretty good. I worked with Amin at OC, and I've heard Maya at Glendale is good to deal with.

Prices are a bit worse than April though as Ally residuals dropped 2% so expect to pay closer to $500/mo effective. Glendale don't have many with performance package unfortunately but there are a couple
Im in Camas, WA which is basically Portland, OR. I emailed Glendale last night and that got back to me this morning stating their incentives are for in state residents only and cant deal out of state.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Orange Coast Alfa Romeo. I've got the car you are looking for but with AWD.

I've posted the details of my lease in another thread, but my residual on a 24 month, 10k/year lease is 0.61. 5000 cap cost reduction (to please my wife re: monthly payments), monthly is 323 all in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im in Camas, WA which is basically Portland, OR. I emailed Glendale last night and that got back to me this morning stating their incentives are for in state residents only and cant deal out of state.
I'd give OC a try, ask for Amin.
Will do.

Also, just heard back from him. Claims .55 with Ally is the same as .0002. That seems high when I have excellent credit. Second, he is saying with a 36 month lease, the residual at 15k/yr is $23,189.00 (47%) and at 12k/yr is $24,276.00 (49%). Is that what Im going to find set as residual everywhere?

And he is going to email the sheet to verify.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd give OC a try, ask for Amin.
Amin didn’t have what I was looking for but MAN he was helpful. I’d love to give him the business if I could!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Will do.

Also, just heard back from him. Claims .55 with Ally is the same as .0002. That seems high when I have excellent credit. Second, he is saying with a 36 month lease, the residual at 15k/yr is $23,189.00 (47%) and at 12k/yr is $24,276.00 (49%). Is that what Im going to find set as residual everywhere?

And he is going to email the sheet to verify.
You need 24mo at the moment, the 36mo residuals are bad. Deals are 24mo with deep discount on selling price.

Edit: wow, I just checked OC's inventory. They're really light. I wonder if 2019s are inbound soon? If you were open to a Lusso, they have those with Ti Performance Package and both driver assistance packages (that's what I have). They don't have the sport seats or the 5-hole wheels, but they have very very nice interiors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.