Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post :smile2:

Now that we have pricing information for North America what is your ideal/dream build?

I have been driving a heavily modified BMW e92 6spd. 335 for the last 10 years and do about 5-10 track days/auto-x per year. I was considering the M3 ZCP but nothing excites me like the Giulia Quadrifoglio and there is nothing like it on the road today. I'm bummed about the lack of manual transmission here in the US but I am willing to compromise. Even though there is an $8k difference between the QV and base F80 M3 there is a lot that is included with the QV that would drive the cost of a comparable F80 up an additional $15k - $20k, trust me I've done the analysis and math and posted on Bimmerpost. So to all the negative reviews by the auto industry condemning the high cost of the QV please do a proper comparative analysis before misleading the public.

Anyway, I digress, here is my build!

Giulia QV
Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat
Black/Red Two-tone Interior w/Red Stitching
Dark Gray 5-hole 19"
Yellow Brake Calipers
Sparco Carbon Fiber Racing Seats
Harman Kardon Audio
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel/Accents

Side note - I saw a video walk through of a QV in France (I believe) and it had CF side mirrors and CF front grill. It looked incredible but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Definitely on my list if available stateside

How will you configure your Giulia?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome Daya! I was torn about the lack of manual transmission too. Was even going back looking at the 340i, but then I go to work the next day and see the sea of bimmers in the parking lot, and decided to give the ZF 8 speed a chance this time.

I'm about to place my order for a Giulia Ti with the following spec:

Exterior color:
- Vulcano Black Metallic, or Silverstone Gray Metallic

Interior color:
- Black interior with Light Gray accent stitching

Packages:
- Ti Performance Package
- Ti 19-in. Sport Package (Bright 5-hole wheels, yellow calipers)
- Harman Kardon Premium Audio System

If I do get the black exterior and yellow calipers combo, I'll also order a custom CA plate with black background and yellow letters to go with it :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Giulia Ti
Montecarlo Blue
Ti Performance Package
Ti 19-in Sport Package
(dark 5-hole wheels,yellow calipers
Harmon Kardon Premium Audio
and Quad tips ( but unfortunately not a option for the Ti

The problem is, do I want to trade in my beloved 4C DD , 18months ownership and 17k miles for the Giulia??

·
Registered
418 Posts
First post :smile2:

Now that we have pricing information for North America what is your ideal/dream build?

I have been driving a heavily modified BMW e92 6spd. 335 for the last 10 years and do about 5-10 track days/auto-x per year. I was considering the M3 ZCP but nothing excites me like the Giulia Quadrifoglio and there is nothing like it on the road today. I'm bummed about the lack of manual transmission here in the US but I am willing to compromise. Even though there is an $8k difference between the QV and base F80 M3 there is a lot that is included with the QV that would drive the cost of a comparable F80 up an additional $15k - $20k, trust me I've done the analysis and math and posted on Bimmerpost. So to all the negative reviews by the auto industry condemning the high cost of the QV please do a proper comparative analysis before misleading the public.

Anyway, I digress, here is my build!

Giulia QV
Black/Red Two-tone Interior w/Red Stitching
Dark Gray 5-hole 19"
Yellow Brake Calipers
Sparco Carbon Fiber Racing Seats
Harman Kardon Audio
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel/Accents

Side note - I saw a video walk through of a QV in France (I believe) and it had CF side mirrors and CF front grill. It looked incredible but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Definitely on my list if available stateside

How will you configure your Giulia?
This was my favorite spec 4C we've had at the store. Competizione w/ the larger wheels and calipers on the Giulia would look realllyyy good. I'd probably go with vesuvio or trofeo, black/ice interior w/ green & white stitching and then have the calipers painted the same green as the stitching so everything coordinated. Either seats, harmon Kardon, ceramics, carbon fiber steering wheel, and the car cover because why not at that point.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Option One:

Giulia Quadrifoglio

Yellow Calipers
Dark Tecnico Wheels
Black Interior w/Red Stitching
Sparco Carbon Fiber Seats
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Driver Assistance Dynamic Package
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
Climate Package
Cargo Convenience Package

Option Two:

Giulia Quadrifoglio

Trofeo White Tri-Coat
Red Calipers
Dark Tecnico Wheels
Black & Red Two Tone Interior w/Red Stitching
Standard Powered Seats or Sparco Carbon Fiber Seats
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Harmon Kardon
Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel
Climate Package
Cargo Convenience Package

·
Registered
244 Posts
My ideal build will have to be a Giulia Quadrifoglio.

Climate Package
Black Interior w/Red Stitching
Dark Gray 5-hole 19"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Giulia Ti
Montecarlo Blue
Ti Performance Package
Ti 19-in Sport Package
(dark 5-hole wheels,yellow calipers
Harmon Kardon Premium Audio
and Quad tips ( but unfortunately not a option for the Ti

The problem is, do I want to trade in my beloved 4C DD , 18months ownership and 17k miles for the Giulia??
If the VELOCE comes to the states with 350hp, that also would be something to consider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts