Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw six on the way to work this morning. While density is probably high around FCA's Auburn Hills hive, they haven't all been heading in that direction. Greetings are regrettably rare. Don't they know we're all members of an exciting and exclusive club?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Most in one day (other than mine) would be one.

I can go weeks without seeing another Alfa on the roads, and there is only one other Giulia local to me (that I'm aware of) that I rarely see. I did see one this morning on the drive to dealer for service, and that was in Ann Arbor. I never see many, but I'm okay with that.

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
5 at Limerock though that was organised otherwise 3 in one day (mine, another Giulia, and a 4C,,, that was good day especially as I saw 2/3 at the Brewery I was at :D)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I live here in southern New Jersey (the Jersey shore) and in addition to mine, and the one the mayor owns, I've seen no more than 4. 1 - Q4, 2 Giulia, 1 Stelvio. Now that it's heating up, I'm sure I'll see more. The MM and BMW are a dime a dozen. I like the uniqueness of the Alfa.

Ciao,
Ray

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was in Miami a few weeks ago and saw 4 Giulias on a quick trip to the grocery store. But here, just south of Denver, I can count on seeing at least one Stelvio or Giulia every time I go out. Stelvios are a bit more common though. Last summer I'd see maybe one every week, but it's about one a day now.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've only seen one other Giulia on any given day in Santa Fe.. there is a black one and a white one. I know the owner of the white one. Last Saturday, there was a Cars & Coffee at the Four Seasons and there were 3 Alfas showing there. Mine, a 4C from Albuquerque, and a 1971 Red Spider from Los Alamos. That's the most Alfas I've seen together aside from a dealer's lot. But as far as seeing one on the road, never have seen more than one in a day and often 2 or 3 weeks will pass without seeing any. I've not yet seen a Stelvio on the road in Santa Fe.

I was in France for three weeks last month working mostly in Provence and part of the time in the French Alps. Saw LOTS of Guilettas, but only one Giulia on the road. And I was looking for them :).

·
Registered
383 Posts
I saw six on the way to work this morning. While density is probably high around FCA's Auburn Hills hive, they haven't all been heading in that direction. Greetings are regrettably rare. Don't they know we're all members of an exciting and exclusive club?
I live pretty close, near Utica and commute to Hamtramack/Detroit for work. Most I've seen in a day is 1, and I only see 1-2 a week usually, if that.

·
Registered
‘19 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,887 Posts
Besides the GQ and Stelvio which we have as company cars in town (another of our Stelvios is up in Traverse City/Petosky), other new Alfas are fairly scarce around town, and while it's not uncommon to see one since a dealership is here in town, I do not see any particular ones regularly, which is kind of surprising.

I'm in Detroit city fairly regularly as well, but have not seen one there yet.

I know that FCA is in the metro area, and given the reports from other suburban MI folks, I would expect to see more, but I'm unlucky, I suppose!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Zero Giulias. I’ve had my Q4 since April 14th and have yet to see a single Giulia or Stelvio on the road. I do look for them too!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Does it count if I drive by the dealership everyday?
Same question. :)

I drove past one for months, that's how I spotted the cars, didn't even know they were back in North America before then.

So 20 or so, for me, at some point. :)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
2 everyday....one of each....in my driveway....:grin2:

·
Registered
507 Posts
I've seen total (since their December 2016 arrival) probably around 20-25 in the Monroe County area. In one day, I think it was just recently I saw four Alfas. One Stelvio, two Giulias and one Giulia Quadrifoglio. The Quad was same exact color scheme as mine, just with the QV badge obviously. There are two Giulias that live near me in nearby neighborhoods. A black with red interior and a Vesuvio gray I believe.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only one Stelvio on the way home. Maybe they're driven by (gasp) morning people.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts