Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
The smell of the interior and the CF steering wheel.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Accelerating through the curves of a winding country road with no other cars in sight.

Reactions: recoil

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
The Quadrifoglio is pure sex on wheels. The sexiest 4 door sedan I have ever seen my entire life! I remember when I first saw and drove the CLS 63 back in 2007. The car was like nothing else...The Q surpassed the "feels" I got and its not even close.

·
Registered
440 Posts
The rumble of the exhaust in Race mode.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sorry for sneaking into this thread as I only own the base Giulia.

I find that most regular folks out in the general public can't tell the appearance differences between the Giulia and Quad, which are quite subtle unless you are a Giulia fan. I had a guy in a store parking lot recently come up to me and said: Wow man, that looks awesome, I've seen it 500 times in that TV ad but this is the first one I've seen in the wild. (Mine is red just like the Quadrifoglio in the predictable TV ad). I just smiled and didn't say nothin except thank you!

My neighbor has the Quad. He makes it down to the grocery store in 5:55 and it takes me 6:25. Thirty seconds faster, big deal!

:grin2: >:) :wink2:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Exactly....every evening when I get home (I ride the train) and I take the Quad out, I have no destination....driving just for the sheer pleasure of it.
Nice. Unfortunately a good mountain road is 1 - 2 hours away for me (I'm surrounded by a ****-block of traffic almost always the time), so when I do make it to a nice driving road, it's all the better within feeling :) There's no condolences for Quad owners, it's a special thing.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice. Unfortunately a good mountain road is 1 - 2 hours away for me (I'm surrounded by a ****-block of traffic almost always the time), so when I do make it to a nice driving road, it's all the better within feeling :) There's no condolences for Quad owners, it's a special thing.
Wish I was talking about mountain roads. I have to make do with Long Island roads. No real twisties but a few quiet thoroughfares like Ocean Parkway near where I live. Looking forward to mountain roads in my near future hopefully.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts