Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the person pictured?
It is a shirt for sale on eBay.

Any good places to shop for Alfa jackets or signs?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Nothing. It's one of those prefab shirts where they can literally print any logo on that card.

How much you wanna bet neither DC comics nor Heath Ledger's estate is getting royalties off that...

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
8,739 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think it's an allusion: heath ledger is the joker, he's holding a card I infer is another joker, or "wild card". Therefore: Alfa Romeo is a wild card and/or the most powerful card in the deck. Okay, so I have a healthy imagination!

I did get a nice Alfa baseball cap on eBay from Romania: AR logo was embroidered, not an iron patch or sticker. $9 hat and $8 shipping. My dealer has limited selection short sleeve t-shirts only.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Yawn, it's a lame attempt to be edgy. I hate it and don't want murderous psychopath superhero villain characters and OD'ed actors associated with my Alfa.

Now 4 time F1 World Champions, that's another story. Next...

Reactions: AlfaAndy

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I think it's an allusion: heath ledger is the joker, he's holding a card I infer is another joker, or "wild card". Therefore: Alfa Romeo is a wild card and/or the most powerful card in the deck. Okay, so I have a healthy imagination!

I did get a nice Alfa baseball cap on eBay from Romania: AR logo was embroidered, not an iron patch or sticker. $9 hat and $8 shipping. My dealer has limited selection short sleeve t-shirts only.
I was think something along these lines too.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yawn, it's a lame attempt to be edgy. I hate it and don't want murderous psychopath superhero villain characters and OD'ed actors associated with my Alfa.

Now 4 time F1 World Champions, that's another story. Next...
Agree that the image it projects isn't something I'd want to wear. And sorry they won't let Ledger "Rest In Peace" (a very troubled individual toward the end of his life).

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Agree that the image it projects isn't something I'd want to wear. And sorry they won't let Ledger "Rest In Peace" (a very troubled individual toward the end of his life).
Right. As a professional musician and musicologist, now "mini-producer," it is especially sickening to see people spending time and trying to make money on his life and legacy after the fact, when what he really needed was help and intervention that could have saved that life.

Reactions: Racer Z
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.