Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm one of those guys that researches everything to death. And the one area where there is virtually no data for this car (other than its future reliability!), is how good of a deal can you get on one of these?

I've found most dealers willing to go about $1000 under MSRP. The best offer I've received is for $2400 under MSRP for a Giulia Ti AWD which would need to be custom ordered. That discount brings the price to within a couple hundred dollars of invoice.

Is there room to do any better on these cars?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Just under $3,000 MSRP for the AWD Ti here, fully loaded for purchase not lease, custom order. It is my 2nd purchase from the dealership owners though the last 12 months (They also own VW, Mazda, Nissan, etc.) not sure if that matters. Considering the supply/demand and competition I'm a bit surprised we got it this low to be honest.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I paid MSRP at launch...my dealer is supposed to getting another QV end of next month...I received his first and only as of now
Same! To be honest I was in a bind, I had sold my car in September and was holding out for the alfa wasting a few hundred each month on rentals. I am glad I waited and didn't mind supporting the brand as being one of the 1st or 2nd sales in the country!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think fall 2017 is when the new 3-series comes out - that is when I suspect dealerships will be moving off MSRPs. Also gaining the Stelvio and new Coupe will take some focus off the sedan. Alfa Romeo will quickly have a very strong line-up: 4C, Giulia Sedan & Coupe, and Stelvio...not too shabby!

I wish Alfa participated in my company's FCA Alliance program.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
dropped my car off at the dealer yesterday for a CEL & a headlight washer cap (don't ask:eek:)
and he had the QV he was expecting in March already in the service garage...looked like mine CR/Blk interior etc. except it had the CCB...
btw it was already sold!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think fall 2017 is when the new 3-series comes out - that is when I suspect dealerships will be moving off MSRPs. Also gaining the Stelvio and new Coupe will take some focus off the sedan. Alfa Romeo will quickly have a very strong line-up: 4C, Giulia Sedan & Coupe, and Stelvio...not too shabby!

I wish Alfa participated in my company's FCA Alliance program.
Is it confirmed that the Coupe will come to the USA and if so when.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Paid MSRP for my MoneteCarlo Blue TI with sport package.................but i was the first one to buy one at the dealership so they would not come off the price any. I am most decidedly fine with that as I LOVE this car no regrets or what if's here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm one of those guys that researches everything to death. And the one area where there is virtually no data for this car (other than its future reliability!), is how good of a deal can you get on one of these?

I've found most dealers willing to go about $1000 under MSRP. The best offer I've received is for $2400 under MSRP for a Giulia Ti AWD which would need to be custom ordered. That discount brings the price to within a couple hundred dollars of invoice.

Is there room to do any better on these cars?

Thanks!
How long will it take for customized order?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Giulia Quadrafoglio (nicely-equipped), Rosso Competizione

$79,095 MSRP
$77,000 Paid

Bought 12 days ago.

·
Registered
576 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.